2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

This guy's profile and film scream future NFL player. Dominates on defense, catches passes on offense, legit 6'3.5, 305, plays basketball and is state champion weight-lifter. Miami loves him as a prospect and loves where they stand.

“I won state in weightlifting in the heavy weights,” Jonse said. “My bench max is 420, my clean is 305 but I can get more than that. They capped me at 500 on squat. They don’t let me go beyond 500 but I feel that I can get 575.”

Dudes really pushing me towards a (personal) opinion as DT1.

Advertisement
This guy's profile and film scream future NFL player. Dominates on defense, catches passes on offense, legit 6'3.5, 305, plays basketball and is state champion weight-lifter. Miami loves him as a prospect and loves where they stand.

“I won state in weightlifting in the heavy weights,” Jones said. “My bench max is 420, my clean is 305 but I can get more than that. They capped me at 500 on squat. They don’t let me go beyond 500 but I feel that I can get 575.”

Might just be my favorite recruit this cycle.....

I just re-read the article. It reads like he's coming on both a UV and a OV before the end of June. Am I correct?

We gonna need 4 top DTs in this class imo. Minimum
Jim Carrey Laugh GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big guy is quick off the floor, for a 300 pounder. Them strength numbers are eye popping, too. I like this kid. We start getting these types of talented multisport athletes back in the program, then we will kno that we're on our way byke.

Essentially says his Top 3 is Miami, FSU, and UCF. Seems like FSU has the lead right now. Setting up OVs to Miami and UCF in June, FSU is talking to him about a late season OV, possibly December. Says he is making a decision around football season timeframe. Really likes Miami a lot. Probably gonna be a battle here but I wonder if the staff has just a little bigger fish in their sights.

Essentially says his Top 3 is Miami, FSU, and UCF. Seems like FSU has the lead right now. Setting up OVs to Miami and UCF in June, FSU is talking to him about a late season OV, possibly December. Says he is making a decision around football season timeframe. Really likes Miami a lot. Probably gonna be a battle here but I wonder if the staff has just a little bigger fish in their sights.
Jones been good to us innit? Ill take a long season battle v FSU this year.

Advertisement

That's what I worry about. If he wants in this summer, TAKE HIM without hesitation. He will not impact taking the big fish and has the upside to be a BIG FISH himself.

I'm a little protective of him as my low-key favorite recruit this cycle. Get. Him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back