Art Briles new OC at Grambling

Advertisement
The fact he's at Grambling pretty much tells you all you need to know about how people like this get back into careers and worked back into society.

News flash; you think a slew of SEC schools didn't want hire this guy over the past few years?

Need to rebuild at a small, under the radar program and once makes noise there, he'll have paid his penance and will have bigger schools coming after him.

Briles will be an offensive coordinator at an SEC power in the next 2-3 years. Book it. Grambling was the low-key re-entry into the game.
Grambling is far from under the radar.

Advertisement
Hue and Briles are a good combination for Grambling but Deion has the horses which is a lot more important than the jockey.

ESPN blasted him in an article late last week. I find it odd how the media gets to pick and choose who is a good comeback success story and who isn't..........

ESPN has become more propaganda than sports reporting these days. I am in no way defending Briles here as he probably should have been fired. He has been crucified ever since though despite being cleared in the investigation. Having that scarlet letter of sexual assault under your watch is hard to overcome though. I seriously doubt anybody took the time to read the report after and what Briles did. People think he sat there with a bourbon cheering his players on as they sexually assaulted females. The one player who was built like a brick sh*thouse, Shawn Oakman, was found not guilty after the jury deliberated for a total of 45 minutes. People forget James Franklin went to a female who accused his Vanderbilt players of raping her and asked her to drop the charges. He barely caught any kind of negative attention from that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Grambling is taking a lot of heat for the Briles hiring. Read an article that basically said that some education board in Louisiana has to ultimately vote and approve if he can be hired. So really doesn't matter that the School President and AD wants him regardless of the heat, if this Louisiana board doesn't approve, the deal is nixed.

Had no idea State legislation got involved in colleges hiring football coaches but for state funded programs, I guess it does make sense.

Advertisement
**** homie in Texas you was the man homie, fvck happened to you?

Sad Go Away GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
Will Smith GIF

Advertisement
People forget James Franklin went to a female who accused his Vanderbilt players of raping her and asked her to drop the charges. He barely caught any kind of negative attention from that.

100% false. The victim used to work for Him, and He called Her to see how She was doing. Franklin was never even remotely accused of intimidating a witness/victim. And Franklin tried to get His players to fess up, unlike Briles. Like I said, I'm very surprised that Hue hired Briles being that His daughter got raped by Nate Webster.

Another solid poRst OP. Congrats on being wrong again.

Name change incoming.

Grambling is taking a lot of heat for the Briles hiring. Read an article that basically said that some education board in Louisiana has to ultimately vote and approve if he can be hired. So really doesn't matter that the School President and AD wants him regardless of the heat, if this Louisiana board doesn't approve, the deal is nixed.

Had no idea State legislation got involved in colleges hiring football coaches but for state funded programs, I guess it does make sense.

Yeah, I think they pick & choose who to levy this penalty against. If this process was fair, then Orgeron would've never been hired given His history with women. But of course LSU is the company team in that State.

Briles was cleared by the NCAA within the context of NCAA violations. This has nothing to do with civil cases against Baylor. And, as the man in charge of the football program he had a heavy responsibility for oversight, more than just winning some games.

Advertisement
Back