Art Briles new OC at Grambling

The Svengali

Sophomore
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of people mad cuz of what happened at Baylor. I have not looked into exactly what happened there and Grambling is my school. Was Briles directly involved and knew what was happening? From a coaching standpoint he will do well. U find it hard they wouldn't do their proper due deligence before hiring him. It seems like people can look past alot of what some people do then want a iron fist against others for less or similar. If he got cleared by the NCAA im kool

Advertisement
Lots of people mad cuz of what happened at Baylor. I have not looked into exactly what happened there and Grambling is my school. Was Briles directly involved and knew what was happening? From a coaching standpoint he will do well. U find it hard they wouldn't do their proper due deligence before hiring him. It seems like people can look past alot of what some people do then want a iron fist against others for less or similar. If he got cleared by the NCAA im kool

He actually did get cleared in the investigation. He turned a blind eye to some bad stuff, but half the coaches in the country are guilty of that

Don’t have to name the group, but that song back in the day had them dropping it like it was hot lol. That’s if you know that “doo-doo brown song?

Lol, I basically hit puberty in Miami during the early 90s when all the Hialeah chongas, little Havana mamasitas, and apple-bottomed towners would bootie dance to this music. Quad City DJs and 69 Boyz were a couple others that had them dropping it low.

Advertisement
Back