Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU got 2 commits from central smh

And we've gotten Bain, Bissainthe, Shavers and others that have transferred out in recent years.

We have never gotten everyone from Miami Central and we won't from any HS

Obvisouly I'm disappointed, but it's not like we aren't recruiting the **** out of this HS and landing on our share.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you go a little too crazy with the Grime Colorado nonsense and then have to rush to slurp the next Canes commit to save face. Thanks a lot, Dewey! You stupid sumbich!

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did they burn bridges besides leaking the flip?

Grown *** men coaches at FSU lied to the wrong people and created some enemies. Has zero to do with leaking a flip. It also has nothing to do with him flipping either.

No one should fault the kid for taking the money and being sold on something being the best situation for him. We have won our fair share of kids the same way but god **** this hurt. Im disappointed we didn't do everything it took here.

No way around it. This ******* hurt badly they won the battle on this one 💰But like I said I hope it was worth it for them because they burned some bridges on this one. But no way to sugarcoat it this hurts. This one was personal for me and the kid is a generational talent
It sounds like Central expected him to remain class of 25 and play for them and miami respected that but FSU didn't and gave him the money.If so very Butch Davis like when he got Mcdougle to redshirt here and his JC coaches were ****ed at Butch.

Advertisement
Id wager two malasadas that Salave’a isnt the DL coach next year. As I said before, it's unfortunate that Cristobal waits for the nuclear plant to melt down before acknowledging things need to change. Big Joe should have been let go after last season. At least bring in a guy who is a technician that gets kids drafted. Maybe we don't get the mercenaries but we can get the highly rated kids who want to go to the NFL.
Ed O ready to return to coaching monster recruiter is still owed 3 million dollars from LSU but if we able to make him deal maybe he comes

It sounds like Central expected him to remain class of 25 and play for them and miami respected that but FSU didn't and gave him the money.If so very Butch Davis like when he got Mcdougle to redshirt here and his JC coaches were ****ed at Butch.
The plan was always to reclassify. Miami expected him in this class

Advertisement
Id wager two malasadas that Salave’a isnt the DL coach next year. As I said before, it's unfortunate that Cristobal waits for the nuclear plant to melt down before acknowledging things need to change. Big Joe should have been let go after last season. At least bring in a guy who is a technician that gets kids drafted. Maybe we don't get the mercenaries but we can get the highly rated kids who want to go to the NFL.

Seems like a safe bet since Joe interviewed for the Lions job but even they did not want him

Mario just needs to cut bait with his friend, fire him and stop hoping he finds a safe landing

Grown *** men coaches at FSU lied to the wrong people and created some enemies. Has zero to do with leaking a flip. It also has nothing to do with him flipping either.

No one should fault the kid for taking the money and being sold on something being the best situation for him. We have won our fair share of kids the same way but god **** this hurt. Im disappointed we didn't do everything it took here.
The insinuation here being that Miami didn’t do everything it took with the obvious follow up question being…….why? I get no one is signed yet but this goes back to a concerning trend with me regarding what was supposed to be elite recruiters with very serious investment backing them.

Well the seriousness of the investment is relative to the competition and as of now this recruiting cycle isn’t elite so I’m interested and hope it doesn’t finish that way.

I’ve legit never seen 300 pound offensive tackles fly three yards and at a crazy rate by one man’s arm. Pro bowlers on down. He was a one in a million , unreal strength / power

Only other person i've seen ragdoll Olineman like that was Myles Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back