Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Eight grader starting in hs and producing? Must be special, DT by his senior year. Unless he's a 16yrold in 8th grade.

Advertisement
That’s some insane production for a young pup for sure. Think he will end up a DT by his Senior season. That’s fine, kid has all the measurable sand he’s smart as a whip too. Deadly combination

Advertisement
I watched that DE from Dillard train with the Sack Sensei yesterday.

Nyjalik Kelly?

Woah. Kid is long and athletic.
You know what to do to those Dillard eggs, Coach

47DC1E94-B0A8-4F8A-B78A-694D26213EBC.gif

Advertisement
Stay fast and agile as you keep lifting those weights, that is a great DT in the making

8th grade was my last year of youth ball and this kid starting for Dillard! I wish we were good enough to cherry pick guys like Kelly. You could field an All Star team with just the guys who leave SOFL.

Advertisement
Kid's a freak.
If its one thing i know having played tackle is defensive ends.

I saw him as a 9th grader heading into 10th grade and he was doing whatever he wants with folks at a camp. I started sh*t talkng him and he asked me how i wanted him to beat the tackles...(in front of the tackles) i was a fan since then and cmae an told the board look out for him down the road

DILLARD IS A DLINE MACHINE....

I think i ran a list before but they have chugged out a ton of div1 dlineman even when they were down. RECENTLY GUYS LIKE JON FORD(UM) and Braylon Ingraham(Bama)were there together...Ingraham transferred to sta just for his sr year but was a Dillard kid.

ALSO PROP JOE WAS EARLLLLLLYYYY ON NYJALIK KELLY(UM) WHEN EVERYONE WAS ON THE SHEMAR STEWART TRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back