Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Loved his time at Miami during the cookout. Long way to go though. He's only a 10th grader.
Miami's recruiting all 3 of our 2025 D-linemen. I would love if they all ended up there.
For the love of god keep them at Dillard

What’s the height/weight on this kid? Is he older for his grade?

Advertisement

Ha. Saw his profile, brotha. Was really looking for some Coach Macho verified facts and figures. Even though he’s their coach, he tends to shoot straight. Maybe this kid’s really 6’ 1”. Maybe he’s 29 years old. Who knows. Those 8th grade stats are wild. A 6’ 3” 250 pound sophomore at grade level age, studious, disciplined, makes plays, and coached by a rabid Canes fan? I immediately turn on all my skeptic lights and refuse to believe it’s true just to be safe.

Ha. Saw his profile, brotha. Was really looking for some Coach Macho verified facts and figures. Even though he’s their coach, he tends to shoot straight. Maybe this kid’s really 6’ 1”. Maybe he’s 29 years old. Who knows. Those 8th grade stats are wild. A 6’ 3” 250 pound sophomore at grade level age, studious, disciplined, makes plays, and coached by a rabid Canes fan? I immediately turn on all my skeptic lights and refuse to believe it’s true just to be safe.
He looks like he's 25 with at least 2 jobs. No sunshine at age 16 is everything.
bad boys GIF

Advertisement
He's a legit 6'3" 245'ish.
No flub with those numbers.

He's a legit 6'3" 245'ish.
No flub with those numbers.
Big sophomore. By the time Leonard Taylor is a senior, your player is a HS senior. Perhaps he can physically develop into a 3T.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back