Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s one and the same. We got beat and got outbid. Maybe we were just used to negotiate. Regardless it’s a loss.
Why not pay the man? Does Mario not think he’s a priority? Saving for JJ and Robinson IV? A major QB flip?

Advertisement
It’s one and the same. We got beat and got outbid. Maybe we were just used to negotiate. Regardless it’s a loss.
A loss as a loss, it happens. But it would totally be ****ed up If Miami was doing all the legwork to help him reclassify but he still decide to go to FSU.

Classic mercenary, a Miami kid and commit should never attend FSU. A freshman DL from your same HS is gonna be a freshman all American. The team is coming off a good win, and presumably you were offered good money. What do you do turn around reclassify and commit to the rivals a ******* month after your commitment. No faith or commitment to your word, city, or even yourself. Should be blackballed from Central and the city.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you think people are reacting to DT recruiting the way that they are?

Are they completely unfounded in their sentiments?
Well at the time of me typing that , we had a 5* DT committed who just announced he was reclassifying this this cycle

A lot has changed in two hours and he flipped to FSU

But if you’re asking me do I think people are unfounded, no probably not

But I just don’t see how logically people choose to stress and whine over Mario’s recruiting when he’s proven to be elite at it

If we miss on HS kids (AFTER A 5-7 Year) then who cares he’ll grab a stud in the portal and we’ll be fine and we’ll get some Hs kids next cycle

He’s an elite recruiter, he’ll figure it out

Advertisement
Hes originally a Dillard kid. But It’s not good business to get on the bad side of coaches at one of the best HS programs in the country. Having a good relationship with these schools coaches makes things a lot easier in recruiting.
Did we do something at central? I thought we were good there?

Were there other factors or we didnt pony up? I would find that baffling since he is at a position that we are whiffing like Lane Wiffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back