Arkstate article

Advertisement
Obviously we are scared to lose. Why do you think we've scheduled cupcakes like Alabama and LSU? I'm sick of playing powerhouse teams like Ark state.

The AD at Arky used to work at FAU....he was in charge of ticket sales LOL...They ought to be happy they aren't getting embarrassed on ESPNU.

Lol if the game was here it would be cancelled as well. They're only mad cause this was the biggest game ever in their history

Terry Mojahair probably doesn't know how to refund the ticket sales that just went further into the tank for the season now that the Canes aren't coming to town. He probably has his panties in a wad that the Canes were staying in Memphis not in their bolt hole of a town.

Advertisement
I wish the weather wasn't s issue playing this game would have benefited us. Could have figured out the db issue vs a passing team

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess
[TWEET]905449881803902977[/TWEET]

Always wondered why people talk to you the way they do, but after this post, it is evident

Terry Mojahair probably doesn't know how to refund the ticket sales that just went further into the tank for the season now that the Canes aren't coming to town. He probably has his panties in a wad that the Canes were staying in Memphis not in their bolt hole of a town.

money has already been spent.

Advertisement
He's not completely wrong...

He is completely wrong.

You can disagree with the decision, and have a case saying we cancelled prematurely or we're doing it strictly for optics, but you're an idiot if you agree with him that we cancelled to dodge playing them. We would have been better off with the tuneup. Not playing them hurts us in terms of our FSU preparation.

Suuuuuper fan to save the daaaaaay!!!!!! Thank you puffy nips! You think so good!

I don't understand why Arkansas state fans are upset

This just saved them from Catching another L to start the season. Now they can go on pretending like they ever had a chance against us

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He is completely wrong.

You can disagree with the decision, and have a case saying we cancelled prematurely or we're doing it strictly for optics, but you're an idiot if you agree with him that we cancelled to dodge playing them. We would have been better off with the tuneup. Not playing them hurts us in terms of our FSU preparation.

Suuuuuper fan to save the daaaaaay!!!!!! Thank you puffy nips! You think so good!

Thanks orangecūntface. Where are you spending the day when the hurricane passes over? Let me know, I'll need some day laborers to help with cleanup

HMMM whats more important what Arky freaking state thinks of us or people's lives ? That shouldn't be tough.

Advertisement

He is completely wrong.

Thanks orangecūntface. Where are you spending the day when the hurricane passes over? Let me know, I'll need some day laborers to help with cleanup

Im in law school in a flyover state. But being a retired NCO i already talked to the nearest detachment about jumping on the first MAC flight afterwards to help with the cleanup.

What's the admin got planned? Y'all gonna have the players oil themselves up and serve you caviar and various other hor devours with just the light of a scented candle glimmering off their muscular unpaid bodies?

Advertisement
I don't understand why Arkansas state fans are upset

This just saved them from Catching another L to start the season. Now they can go on pretending like they ever had a chance against us

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

because this was their Super Bowl and now they miss their shot at legitimizing their program.

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning

STFU Brock

Bruh yeen eem crack 100 posts hit da corner and chill

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess

Always wondered why people talk to you the way they do, but after this post, it is evident

U too new. Get ya post weight up

Advertisement
Back