Arkstate article

We didn't cancel because we're scared of ASU. We cancelled because we're scared of public perception from stuffed shirts yapping out the tired "they need to be with their families playing video games" and "football isn't important" narratives.

Advertisement
We have Lsu, UF and Bama coming up in the next four years but Arky State is the one we're scared of? Lmao....ok.

I'm ok with that thinking.
Not to mention a home and home with Michigan State

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SIAP, but this is unreal. I hope we destroy them beyond what we would normallythe next time we play them because of articles like this.

Good performance at Nebraska causes Miami to bailout?

videotogif_2017.03.14_16.24.46-1.gif

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess
[TWEET]905449881803902977[/TWEET]

Just stop.

Advertisement
Players and coaches have family and friends here they need to take care of. They have a community to look after. Football to make your weekend less boring is NOT important. This is real life.

Players and coaches have family and friends here they need to take care of. They have a community to look after. Football to make your weekend less boring is NOT important. This is real life.

Fau is still playing their road game and fiu is now going to play on the road instead of home. Miami is the only florida team that is not playing.

Advertisement
NCAA should threaten us with forfeit to make them play
we would equally as ****ed
its bush league to not Friday at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement

Fau is still playing their road game and fiu is now going to play on the road instead of home. Miami is the only florida team that is not playing.

There are more important things to take care of with the biggest hurricane since Katrina bearing down on South Florida. People remember Andrew still. Harvey just hit last week. It's idiocy to worry about a football game when there are far more important things to take care of. Yeah, I was looking forward to the game this weekend, but it is just a game. Repeat after me... it is just a game.

There are more important things to take care of with the biggest hurricane since Katrina bearing down on South Florida. People remember Andrew still. Harvey just hit last week. It's idiocy to worry about a football game when there are far more important things to take care of. Yeah, I was looking forward to the game this weekend, but it is just a game. Repeat after me... it is just a game.

Dont the players on those teams have families too be concerned about too?

Arkansas state was another warm up and fine-tune game. Don't understand why they have their G-strings in a knot.

Advertisement
Back