Arik Gilbert

Advertisement
Advertisement

Why is this such a thing with ugly rural small town hick women: fake looking, overly-whitened teeth, bad spray tans and caked on face make up, cheap blonde-in-a-bottle shiny bleached hair coloring with super obvious black-as-night hair roots. That’s why when it’s 3 AM last call and they’re your only choice, you flip ‘em over, so you don’t have to look at their faces and can pretend they’re some hot chick while drunkenly...(in case anyone wonders why I choose to remain anonymous, it’s post like this, in real life I’d get canceled and lose my job for this)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chicks like her fu*k with the lights off or tell you not to look at me while theyre attempting to blow you... i should know i dated one like that..
Sounds like she about to some nasty ****..snot bubbles coming out her noise n ****..I’m hear for it. but I also have a weak stomach and would have to look away

Who doing the clapping
Lets Go Football GIF by ESPN

Advertisement

Why is this such a thing with ugly rural small town hick women: fake looking, overly-whitened teeth, bad spray tans and caked on face make up, cheap blonde-in-a-bottle shiny bleached hair coloring with super obvious black-as-night hair roots. That’s why when it’s 3 AM last call and they’re your only choice, you flip ‘em over, so you don’t have to look at their faces and can pretend they’re some hot chick while drunkenly...(in case anyone wonders why I choose to remain anonymous, it’s post like this, in real life I’d get canceled and lose my job for this)

Fck that!!! I I know who you really are Mr Potato head!!!

Sounds like she about to some nasty ****..snot bubbles coming out her noise n ****..I’m hear for it. but I also have a weak stomach and would have to look away
Those chicks are completely banged out. To many angry dragons.

angry dragon
Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back