Arik Gilbert

m-vac

Recruit
Is there interest on our side to pick him up from the portal?

Any rumors of his interest in Miami given how he would be used? (I don't understand any TE going to Georgia, who does not put any focus on utilizing their TE's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
baby groot guardians GIF by Marvel

Arik was heavily considering UGA because he’s from Marietta, but part of the reason why he didn’t sign with UGA coming out of HS is because they were actually recruiting him as DE, so he chose LSU, but he left LSU because he had issues with the offensive staff & didn’t fit in the locker room.

All signs point to him going to UF as of now, because they’re selling him on playing in the same role as Pitts, he’s good but he ain’t that good. He had a good season for LSU though & was their best TE, so the potential is definitely there.

As for Miami, we’re all set at TE. Even with Brevin declaring, we got Mallory, Mammarelli, Larry Hodges & 2 very good young beasts coming in with Elijah Arroyo & Kahlil Brantley.

Arroryo is a special talent with 1st round upside, one of the most polished offensive weapons we’ve signed in years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Arik was heavily considering UGA because he’s from Marietta, but part of the reason why he didn’t sign with UGA coming out of HS is because they were actually recruiting him as DE, so he chose LSU, but he left LSU because he had issues with the offensive staff & didn’t fit in the locker room.

All signs point to him going to UF as of now, because they’re selling him on playing in the same role as Pitts, he’s good but he ain’t that good. He had a good season for LSU though & was their best TE, so the potential is definitely there.

As for Miami, we’re all set at TE. Even with Brevin declaring, we got Mallory, Mammarelli, Larry Hodges & 2 very good young beasts coming in with Elijah Arroyo & Kahlil Brantley.

Arroryo is a special talent with 1st round upside one of the most polished offensive weapons we’ve signed in years.
Glad to hear you view Gilbert similar to me. Alot of the recruiting services said he was the best TE they had ever seen coming out of HS, and while he's a beast for sure, I could never convince myself he was this generational tight end. As much as it kills me to say, Pitts was a different dude

Arroryo is a special talent with 1st round upside, one of the most polished offensive weapons we’ve signed in years.
Dude looks like s DE moonlighting as a TE.. Someone needs to show him De salaries or something.. lol beast athlete tho

He would shoot to number 2 TE if he came here tho, only behind Mallory

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back