Arik Gilbert

If Meyer turns down J-Ville, I think they go for Mullen. Dude is a weirdo but he is a **** good play caller. NFL is a two hand touch league now like CFB, so it's all about offense. Mullet with Lawrence could be fun to watch.

As you said, I'd stay on the UF recruits (and transfers) as nothing will stop them from taking the bags and leaving once Mullen is out.
Will Mullen's wife have the same gig with the NFL players?

Advertisement
Advertisement
idk who is currently but it is kinda known that she was messing with the M$u b@seball coach and he got axed out of the blue back in 2018 and then she’s brought over to UF.
I think one of the big gaytor posters on 247 complained that Mullet’s not serious about recruiting because they “have a nympho soccer mom for a Recruiting Coordinator.”

Advertisement
“Being brought in to play wide receiver, I definitely think I can help the team win,” he said. “Nothing is going to be given to me, so I am ready to get there and get to work with the team. “

UGA hitting the portal like it’s Black Friday. Washington might as well get a good education now unless he moves to DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• source (2).gif
    source (2).gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back