Are you happy with 9-3?

Are you happy with 9-3 this year

• Yes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 113 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of those teams beside FSU is even within 20% of Miami on the blue chip ratio. FSU has a higher ratio, but as I said before, in the most important department- QB- it's embarrassingly lopsided in favor of Miami. Like the difference between a 5 star and 1 star. I'd rather have Jarren Williams than James Blackman. If you are saying those are better "TEAMS" than Miami, then you might have argument. But talent-wise? Not a contest.
That doesn't mean anything... We do this **** ever year it never fails. We act so superior to these teams because 247 says we have the better recruiting classes and we end up winning 6-8 Games every season and lose to these teams all the time. So no we are not better then them talent wise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
None of those teams beside FSU is even within 20% of Miami on the blue chip ratio. FSU has a higher ratio, but as I said before, in the most important department- QB- it's embarrassingly lopsided in favor of Miami. Like the difference between a 5 star and 1 star. I'd rather have Jarren Williams than James Blackman. If you are saying those are better "TEAMS" than Miami, then you might have argument. But talent-wise? Not a contest.
James blackmon isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He's just a streaky QB and when it gets hot, he can sling it. It's also his senior season

Considering ESPN predicts that we will go 6/6 in regular season, and considering the abysmal finish we had to our season last year, yes I will be happy with 9/3, but I would be ecstatic with 10/2.

No, schedule is a joke as Blake is trying to downgrade schedule as fast as possible. 9-3 would be exactly like CMD team Charmin soft. just not convinced President, Trustees, Ad dept really wants to compete at the highest level......

Advertisement
As long as Manny is here we'll have no cupcakes on the schedule

Attachments

• 82710978-470A-4634-8FA2-6E3332C32784.jpeg
    82710978-470A-4634-8FA2-6E3332C32784.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
At 9-3, it would just be another football season that came and went. In context of our last decade and a half, it would be decent, but nothing to really remember. I voted no for that reason.

Advertisement
You say nobody is saying run the table then your example is the 2000 sooners 🤣..This ain’t 2000..do u have any more examples that don’t represent the one sided extreme extreme ?

Read below. I posted way before you got off track. You can do your own homework. There are plenty of coaches who have won double digit games in year 2.

Stoops won a NC in year 2. Tressel. Urban. The list goes on. We’re asking for double digit wins in year TWO and these new fad Miami fans think it’s too much. Comical. And we wonder why Miami has fallen. Losers all over. Admin, coaching, and fans.

If we lose three games during the regular season we probably don’t make the acccg so...
Could easily lose to Mich St (OOC), FSU and Wake (btw I don't have us losing to Wake, but let's say we did). Zero losses to Coastal teams would give us tiebreaker at 6-2. We'd be the Coastal rep at the ACCCG, have a shot at upending Clemson (which gives us win 10) and having a big time matchup in a NY6 bowl.

Overall, 9-3 reg season gives us a shot at 10 or 11 wins to close the season out and "if" we finished 10-3, EVERYONE on the board would unanimously call CMD season #2 a major success.

Advertisement
Read below. I posted way before you got off track. You can do your own homework. There are plenty of coaches who have won double digit games in year 2.
Plenty..??..bruh u named 3..two of which are natty title winners..

Could easily lose to Mich St (OOC), FSU and Wake (btw I don't have us losing to Wake, but let's say we did). Zero losses to Coastal teams would give us tiebreaker at 6-2. We'd be the Coastal rep at the ACCCG, have a shot at upending Clemson (which gives us win 10) and having a big time matchup in a NY6 bowl.

Overall, 9-3 reg season gives us a shot at 10 or 11 wins to close the season out and "if" we finished 10-3, EVERYONE on the board would unanimously call CMD season #2 a major success.
Absolutely... an appearance in the ACCCG with a close loss and then a win at a decent bowl that goes from 9-3 to 11-4 is a major improvement.
Nah I'm a wimp... we need to beat the Tigers and go to the playoffs.

Advertisement
Plenty..??..bruh u named 3..two of which are natty title winners..

Lazy mind you have, young Whipper Snapper. Info isn’t hard to find. Here are a few coaches to compare Manny to....

Jim Tressel, 7-5, 14-0
Nick Saban, 8-4, 11-(?)
Bobby Bowden, 5-6, 10-2
Bob Stoops, 7-5, 13-0
Urban Meyer, 9-3, 13-1
Pete Carrol, 6-6, 11-2
Mark Richt, 8-4, 13-1
Phillip Fulmer, 4-(?), 10-2
Tommy Bowden, 7-4, 11-0
Rich Rodriguez, 3-8, 9-4
Bobby Petrino, 9-4, 11-1
Gary Patterson, 6-6, 10-2

Now. The next time you’re feeling all soft about your 20+ year old CANE reality, come back and peep this list.

We are MIAMI fans. We shouldn’t expect anything less. Get it together.

Lazy mind you have, young Whipper Snapper. Info isn’t hard to find. Here are a few coaches to compare Manny to....

Jim Tressel, 7-5, 14-0
Nick Saban, 8-4, 11-(?)
Bobby Bowden, 5-6, 10-2
Bob Stoops, 7-5, 13-0
Urban Meyer, 9-3, 13-1
Pete Carrol, 6-6, 11-2
Mark Richt, 8-4, 13-1
Phillip Fulmer, 4-(?), 10-2
Tommy Bowden, 7-4, 11-0
Rich Rodriguez, 3-8, 9-4
Bobby Petrino, 9-4, 11-1
Gary Patterson, 6-6, 10-2

Now. The next time you’re feeling all soft about your 20+ year old CANE reality, come back and peep this list.

We are MIAMI fans. We shouldn’t expect anything less. Get it together.
Narrow that list to 2nd year coaches coming off a losing season ...but I feel u man..I know we hungry for one..I’ll believe that once I see it ..in the meantime I choose to live with a realist view..

Advertisement
Back