• Yes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 113 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:pgdead: @ a "dogfight" vs. Clemson

They could name their score vs us with Lawrence/Etienne/Ross

Heck, even when we won our only Coastal title Clemson basically named the score against us.

They were up 38-0 after 3 quarters before they brought in all the backups. And we only outscored their second string 3-0 in the fourth quarter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As long as Manny is here we'll have no cupcakes on the schedule
100% agree if you take the schedule as a whole , who is CMD a better HC. maybe Tucker at MSU,i would take Carey at Temple over CMD same with UAB HCB.Clark, ok i will give you Wagners HC Massela. e is worst HC in Coastal so your correct ..... no jimmies for CMD

Advertisement
Because it’s been a discussion on twitter today, I wanted to see what the board thinks.

This is a complete blanket question. No context. No “well if we lose to this team but beat this team.” No Charlotte talk. No bowl talk. And yes, I COMPLETELY understand that not all 9-3’s are created equal. But for the purposes of this, they are. If Miami finishes the regular season 9-3, are you happy?
No absolutely not.

At worst, we should only lose one of the VA games, which is b.s., because VT sucks and UVa is still UVa.

Real Life: we will go 8-4, at best and get blown out in our bowl game 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I will be happy only because I am not sure if we will even play a season.
Let alone get 12 games in.

Advertisement
I hope we never have to find out what the floor is this year because we're bouncing off the ceiling.

Advertisement
Lol, why you want to fight Colombie, You know you want to be dominant again, and 9-3 ain’t gonna cut it !
It was was just a tongue-in-cheek post. I do love their Pizza though.

I want to be dominant. But happiness will come just watching our beloved Canes play again. Especially with current circumstances.
9 wins to me is a step in the right direction but I can only speak on my behalf.

It was was just a tongue-in-cheek post. I do love their Pizza though.

I want to be dominant. But happiness will come just watching our beloved Canes play again. Especially with current circumstances.
9 wins to me is a step in the right direction but I can only speak on my behalf.
I’ll give you this, it’s something to sell better recruits so I would take it.

Advertisement
Nope. I don’t see anyone in the schedule we should lose to. Consider every team to be FIU, and how we shyted our pants in that game. That was our Corona Vaccine.

You might not like it but learn to love it.

I can count on onehand the seasons we’ve ended better than 9-3 in the last 15 years.

given this schedule, 9-3 means Manny ain't the guy -- but he wont get fired for it. Because....y'know....

Advertisement
Back