Are We Stopping the Duplicate Numbers Worn?

Did broke pay Relly to start this idiotic thread so broke could look like a hero by smashing him? This is the first time I've ever seen broke win one of these squabbles. This has to be a work. Broke just wiped his *** with Relly's tongue.

Advertisement
You could tell Op just started watching football is trying to get some internet props by blaming this on Golden

LOL....internet props?? I'm a grown man, ninja. Don't FB, don't tweet, don't instagram, don't selfie. Last thing I do is look for "internet props" or whatever the F that is. Been a Canes fan since 87, bruh...this thread was asking about duplicate numbers among scholarship players and how everytime i watch a game, announcers continue to mistake players due to duplicate numbers. It's called conversation, numbnut.

I think the OP has a valid point. The use of duplicate numbers among players who will actually play should be eliminated. There is always a chance that two guys with the same number could show up on special teams. A couple of injuries, and suddenly the situation arises. In any case, Golden is the one who made this routine among contributing players. I'd like to see it curtailed or eliminated.

Did broke pay Relly to start this idiotic thread so broke could look like a hero by smashing him? This is the first time I've ever seen broke win one of these squabbles. This has to be a work. Broke just wiped his *** with Relly's tongue.

actually, yes...Broke did pay me off so he could finally look like a hero. I figured I owed him one since he was a die hard Golden dyck rider and he got his feelings hurt by everyone on this board. that's what friends are for

There are a whole lot of teams that use duplicate numbers nowadays. Could care less I want to see that dominating team that I grew up rooting for.

Advertisement
You could tell Op just started watching football is trying to get some internet props by blaming this on Golden

LOL....internet props?? I'm a grown man, ninja. Don't FB, don't tweet, don't instagram, don't selfie. Last thing I do is look for "internet props" or whatever the F that is. Been a Canes fan since 87, bruh...this thread was asking about duplicate numbers among scholarship players and how everytime i watch a game, announcers continue to mistake players due to duplicate numbers. It's called conversation, numbnut.

Its the only explanation for this dumb thread

You're in violation of the new paradigm:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/0...-in-the-cult-of-likability.html?referer=&_r=0

actually, yes...Broke did pay me off so he could finally look like a hero. I figured I owed him one since he was a die hard Golden dyck rider and he got his feelings hurt by everyone on this board. that's what friends are for

Dude takes poor broke's last $10 and then outs him. ****.

You're in violation of the new paradigm:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/0...-in-the-cult-of-likability.html?referer=&_r=0
[MENTION=2122]Klamalama[/MENTION]: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! oh snaps....goood stuff, bruh!

Advertisement
highsmithmossbrown1.gif

Feathers. Get rid of the stinkin' feathers.

I don't know how many times I saw Michael Wyche run a deep seam route and come down with an amazing catch - only to be disappointed that it wasn't even Wyche - it was Scott.

I thought what the **** kaaya can kick too? Come to find out - it was Badgley.

And most of all Berrios can really get into that backfield. It wasn't Berrios at all. It was Muhammad.

Does Waters play both safety and WR? No my friends. That's Jamal Carter playing safety.

OP asked a legitimate (if inconsequential) question, the answer to which is that kids like the low numbers so teams let 2 kids have each if they won't be on the field together. It's not something al made up, so if randy didn't do it that's probably because he didn't think of it.

Then you guys make a production out of it. Nobody was saying it was an important issue or anything that had to be solved first or ever. Dude just kinda wondered and made the mistake of asking. I'd imagine he's sorry he bothered.

Advertisement
No, there are many issues we have to fix yet people still complaining about f_cking uniforms. At the end of the day they have to wear the Uni and people want single digit numbers...

Remember when you slurped Golden the entire offseason?

I think the OP has a valid point. The use of duplicate numbers among players who will actually play should be eliminated. There is always a chance that two guys with the same number could show up on special teams. A couple of injuries, and suddenly the situation arises. In any case, Golden is the one who made this routine among contributing players. I'd like to see it curtailed or eliminated.
What about the kid at FSU that wears Charlie Ward's retired 17 when he is on spc teams with the other number 8 on FSU

OP asked a legitimate (if inconsequential) question, the answer to which is that kids like the low numbers so teams let 2 kids have each if they won't be on the field together. It's not something al made up, so if randy didn't do it that's probably because he didn't think of it.

Then you guys make a production out of it. Nobody was saying it was an important issue or anything that had to be solved first or ever. Dude just kinda wondered and made the mistake of asking. I'd imagine he's sorry he bothered.

thank you, but I'm used to it on this board. I have enough solid post under my belt to take the L for asking this question.

I was re-watching the Miami v. Pitt game and then I watched a couple of other games and noticed how the broadcast for our games is a bit shoddy b/c announcers usually go by jersey numbers. So with our games, on air, it always start off choppy w/ players being misidentified due to duplicate numbers. Just don't recall so many scholly players having duplicate numbers on the team. Not that big of an issue, just an observation.

Advertisement
No.
The first issue we need to fix is that extremely flamboyant, ridiculous, sissified, arm-locking,
butt-shaking, up-north big 10 type, bullshiite *** 'first kick-off of the game' ritual.
Finished before we even start as soon as the opponent sees this.

I fkin hate it with such a passion, look so forced and gey as ****

No, there are many issues we have to fix yet people still complaining about f_cking uniforms. At the end of the day they have to wear the Uni and people want single digit numbers...

Remember when you slurped Golden the entire offseason?

He doesn't...don't take away his shine. This thread allows him to puff out his chest a little bit.

Until it becomes an issue who gives a ****.

Actually it is an issue. Give you an example. Let's say that TH3 and Stacy Coley are both dynamic returners or need to be on the hands team for an onside kick. Players w/ the same numbers can't be on the field at the same time.

So while there are bigger issues at hand, the duplicate number for scholarship players can create somewhat of an issue from a personnel standpoint if you wanted to run trick plays for ST, or offense for that matter.

That problem actually came up at FSU. They had two players who would be on KOR together that wanted the same number. You know what they did? They didn't give those two players the same number! What a concept! Do you think coaches are stupid? You think they're gonna sabotage a unit just because two players want the same number? No.

I forgot what Jimbo did. I think he first gave the two the opportunity to work it out themselves. Then if they couldn't figure it out, he decided for them. This isn't rocket science.

Advertisement
Back