Are We Stopping the Duplicate Numbers Worn?

Advertisement
Until it becomes an issue who gives a ****.

Actually it is an issue. Give you an example. Let's say that TH3 and Stacy Coley are both dynamic returners or need to be on the hands team for an onside kick. Players w/ the same numbers can't be on the field at the same time.

So while there are bigger issues at hand, the duplicate number for scholarship players can create somewhat of an issue from a personnel standpoint if you wanted to run trick plays for ST, or offense for that matter.

That problem actually came up at FSU. They had two players who would be on KOR together that wanted the same number. You know what they did? They didn't give those two players the same number! What a concept! Do you think coaches are stupid? You think they're gonna sabotage a unit just because two players want the same number? No.

I forgot what Jimbo did. I think he first gave the two the opportunity to work it out themselves. Then if they couldn't figure it out, he decided for them. This isn't rocket science.

Go back to my post, re-read, and then respond.

Notice in my post that A) I didn't b#*ch about us having duplicate numbers, B) I asked a question as to when this took place b/c I don't recall it being like this...

You know what's so funny:

When Golden was here, this same issue came up on this same board. Every body was moaning and groaning about so many duplicate numbers on the same team.....ya'll moaned and groaned about the uniforms, ya'll moaned and groaned about not wearing black cleats, ya'll moaned and groaned about every single thing....now that we have a new coach, nothing is the problem.

Again, I never said duplicate numbers were the problem, I wondered as to why. It wasn't until Brock stuck out his chest trying to call someone out when I replied as I did, but I let him have it b/c the lil ninja deserves some sunshine in his life every now and then, but the original point was why and have we did this before b/c I didn't recall.

Did broke pay Relly to start this idiotic thread so broke could look like a hero by smashing him? This is the first time I've ever seen broke win one of these squabbles. This has to be a work. Broke just wiped his *** with Relly's tongue.

actually, yes...Broke did pay me off so he could finally look like a hero. I figured I owed him one since he was a die hard Golden dyck rider and he got his feelings hurt by everyone on this board. that's what friends are for

You sound stupid af, what you worried about me for all day? Foh with that sh*t man

I think the OP has a valid point. The use of duplicate numbers among players who will actually play should be eliminated. There is always a chance that two guys with the same number could show up on special teams. A couple of injuries, and suddenly the situation arises. In any case, Golden is the one who made this routine among contributing players. I'd like to see it curtailed or eliminated.
What about the kid at FSU that wears Charlie Ward's retired 17 when he is on spc teams with the other number 8 on FSU
I don't even know what you just asked.

Advertisement
No, there are many issues we have to fix yet people still complaining about f_cking uniforms. At the end of the day they have to wear the Uni and people want single digit numbers...

Remember when you slurped Golden the entire offseason?

He will be smashed forever for this lol

I will never allow broke to make fun of another poster because of the way he protected golden

Prove this sh*t because I always said I didn't like him and wanted him gone but at the time he was the coach. Y'all are some following a$$ mfs keep harping on the same sh*t over and over, lame mfs

No, there are many issues we have to fix yet people still complaining about f_cking uniforms. At the end of the day they have to wear the Uni and people want single digit numbers...

I will never allow broke to make fun of another poster because of the way he protected golden

lol...right on. but Broke has reincarnated himself. Broke started this whole peanut gallery, but it's OK...b/c Broke is a changed man. I let him have it....it was a tumultuous 2 years for him on this board. lol. If he wants to flex, let him. He's trying to be one of the guys again. It's like that one Hoe that moves to a different state and re-create herself pretending she didn't suck D for a living; in like manner, Broke....excuse me, Brock, has moved on to the Richt train and re-created himself pretending like he wasn't that dyck ryder he used to be for Golden.

Prove this sh*t because I always said I didn't like him and wanted him gone but at the time he was the coach. Y'all are some following a$$ mfs keep harping on the same sh*t over and over, lame mfs

Just stop, blood. Seriously. This is the internet, we all can and have pulled up your Golden slurpism. Just stay in your lane, flex your chest on this thread, and be bool.

Just stop, blood. Seriously. This is the internet, we all can and have pulled up your Golden slurpism. Just stay in your lane, flex your chest on this thread, and be bool.

" be bool" you ain't real bra, foh lol. Y'all coming at me every post i make. Sh*t is annoying

Advertisement
Did broke pay Relly to start this idiotic thread so broke could look like a hero by smashing him? This is the first time I've ever seen broke win one of these squabbles. This has to be a work. Broke just wiped his *** with Relly's tongue.

actually, yes...Broke did pay me off so he could finally look like a hero. I figured I owed him one since he was a die hard Golden dyck rider and he got his feelings hurt by everyone on this board. that's what friends are for

You sound stupid af, what you worried about me for all day? Foh with that sh*t man

my ninja, lol...Brock, you are by far the most sensitive person I've ever seen. Wherrera8 had to endure to the whole AQM situation and he handled it like a boss. You? You whine about your past.

I'll give you this, unlike DK72 (who more than likely have a different user name) who disappeared, you stayed around. My only problem w/ you, and it's only one problem, is your lack of memory of who you used to be. If you would just man up and be like, "yeah, i f'd w/ Golden, but f Golden, I want him gone" I could respect that. But you be acting brand new doo doo, my ninja.

" be bool" you ain't real bra, foh lol. Y'all coming at me every post i make. Sh*t is annoying

I don't need to prove how real I am, b/c my ninja from Chi Town and Bompton know how real I am and that's all I need.

As far as you, grow the F up and take your lumps. Ain't nobody even serious w/ you like that my ninja. You saw how I responded to [MENTION=2122]Klamalama[/MENTION] when he provided a clip on how dumb this thread was? Laughed at it....you know why? It's all jokes on here. Stop taking ish so personal. It becomes personal when you make it personal and that's why ninjas keep coming at you.

I don't need to prove how real I am, b/c my ninja from Chi Town and Bompton know how real I am and that's all I need.

As far as you, grow the F up and take your lumps. Ain't nobody even serious w/ you like that my ninja. You saw how I responded to [MENTION=2122]Klamalama[/MENTION] when he provided a clip on how dumb this thread was? Laughed at it....you know why? It's all jokes on here. Stop taking ish so personal. It becomes personal when you make it personal and that's why ninjas keep coming at you.

Ight manđź’Ż, it is what it is

Advertisement
I think the OP has a valid point. The use of duplicate numbers among players who will actually play should be eliminated. There is always a chance that two guys with the same number could show up on special teams. A couple of injuries, and suddenly the situation arises. In any case, Golden is the one who made this routine among contributing players. I'd like to see it curtailed or eliminated.
What about the kid at FSU that wears Charlie Ward's retired 17 when he is on spc teams with the other number 8 on FSU

Really? Jeez. I grew up with the team in the 80s so I hate this trend of dupe numbers. It takes away from the value of the number, which for me, has more nostalgia to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back