Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
Must have gotten a lot of💰💰💰 to get an SEC kid out of the SEC

Someone get me Sam Ehlinger on the horn i need to know if Texas is back

😂😂😂😂 WTF is this guy talking about??

1656008628831.png

Advertisement
Oops, I guess Quinn Ewers is about to hit the portal..................again! LOL
All Evers needs is a hot, social media style girlfriend and he will be the next Tate Martell.
When will kids learn that coaches don’t give a **** about their players and are always looking to upgrade.

All Evers needs is a hot, social media style girlfriend and he will be the next Tate Martell.
When will kids learn that coaches don’t give a **** about their players and are always looking to upgrade.

Ehhhh, hold on. Couple of things need to be clarified here:

1. Manning won’t be here til the following season. If Ewers is the QB most have him as, he’ll be a 2 & gone guy, Manning will take the reigns in yr 2, which is ideal

2. Chit happens. Only small minded programs don’t recruit aggressively every yr. Kids transfer, kids are misevaluated, academic issues, off the field issues, & injuries happen all the time. It behooves every program to strive for the best players every year b/c of so many unknown factors

3. Stacking chips is the name of the game & no other position is more important to stack chips than The QB position.

Ehhhh, hold on. Couple of things need to be clarified here:

1. Manning won’t be here til the following season. If Ewers is the QB most have him as, he’ll be a 2 & gone guy, Manning will take the reigns in yr 2, which is ideal

2. Chit happens. Only small minded programs don’t recruit aggressively every yr. Kids transfer, kids are misevaluated, academic issues, off the field issues, & injuries happen all the time. It behooves every program to strive for the best players every year b/c of so many unknown factors

3. Stacking chips is the name of the game & no other position is more important to stack chips than The QB position.
No question. I am just finding comedy in the idea that anyone transfers to be ”the man” because every coach is already looking over that recruits shoulder for the next “the man”. Especially at QB at a large school.

Advertisement
Well considering how annoying all the Manning hype already is on ESPN, this young man will be easy to root against. It is absolutely not his fault but the media hype on this is disgusting and people will hope he fails. The media doesn't give a **** about anyone.

Advertisement
No more impressed with his skill sets than Emory Williams. The kid is from the Royal Family of NFL QB's. He has had and will always have quality dedicated coaching. Like everybody else he will have to show his talent on the field. If he succeeds, then he has the skills, if not then he was propped up by family status.

No more impressed with his skill sets than Emory Williams. The kid is from the Royal Family of NFL QB's. He has had and will always have quality dedicated coaching. Like everybody else he will have to show his talent on the field. If he succeeds, then he has the skills, if not then he was propped up by family status.
I don’t think a kid will have made a more Hyped up entrance to college football than him ever

Advertisement
I watched his highlights because I saw people saying he’s not good. He has a good arm, and is pretty accurate (definitely dropping some dimes), seeing who his family is, he probably understands the position more than anyone in this class. But he’s not the most talented imo

No question. I am just finding comedy in the idea that anyone transfers to be ”the man” because every coach is already looking over that recruits shoulder for the next “the man”. Especially at QB at a large school.

Right on. Yeah, I’m not sure of this new notion of not waiting ur turn & to look for greener pastures, when these schools r always looking for ur back up, who could be ur competition at any given moment if u don’t have ur stuff together.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back