Arch Manning to Texas

Right, Sr went to 2 or 3 ASG & is a 2x WS champion w/ The Reds, but Jr is an all time great. Trey Griffey, not so much

Archy Manning is a 2x PB, Peyton is in convo of top 5 all time QBs, Eli was good, but definitely not on a Peyton’s level (will still get in to the hall), so we’ll see about Arch.

I’m not hating on the kid, at all. However, I just don’t see him as a the generational type, which is where his ranking is. Peyton was generational; I personally don’t see that type of talent.
Eli was generational as well... PPL stay slighting my dawg like he wasnt on that. lol

Advertisement
I didn't want my verified feelings of entitlement to cloud my judgement of the kid. If I were HC at top college, I would not want the headache and pressure of playing him and the circus of questions about him.

Advertisement
I don’t think he will amount to much in Texas but I suppose possible with sark there. Kid has to have SOME level of talent given that sark has recruited him since he got to Texas.

As for his LOC, keep in mind that Eli and Peyton both played at the same school and had similar numbers. Arch will surpass their numbers this year.

Eli was generational as well... PPL stay slighting my dawg like he wasnt on that. lol

Bro, stop the cap. Lol.

Eli is anything but generational. He was a good QB that’ll make the HOF b/c of those 2 SB victories.

He’s a 60% passer that avg. 3,500 yrds 23 TDs/15 ints/ yr.

How’s that generational?
Aaron Rodgers? Generational
Patrick Mahomes? Generational
Tom Brady? Generational
Matty Ice? Generational
Peyton Manning? Generational
Drew Brees? Generational
Joe Montana? Generational
Dan Marino? Generational
John Elway? Generational
Brett Farve? Generational
Steve Young? Generational

Eli is a good QB, nothing generational about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That 247 guy is full is full of ****. The only way people will respect him is if he wins 2 titles, super bowls or whatever? People just want to know why he's the #1 overall recruit and expected an answer better than "because he's a Manning." Questioning why a player is #1 overall does not make someone a hater. That's such a cope out. U question me so YOU'RE a hater.

THEY are the ones setting him up for failure if he doesn't meet the expectations THEY are setting for him by naming him the #1 overall recruit.

And is Bronny overrated? I won't argue for or against that. He wasn't exactly given the top overall ranking either. At no point has he even been in the top 5. Or top 10. Or top 20. And right now, the highest any recruiting site has him is #40. But according to this *******, IF Bronny was ranked #1 overall and someone questioned why, they'd be a hater. Gimme a ****** break.

Advertisement
That 247 guy is full is full of ****. The only way people will respect him is if he wins 2 titles, super bowls or whatever? People just want to know why he's the #1 overall recruit and expected an answer better than "because he's a Manning." Questioning why a player is #1 overall does not make someone a hater. That's such a cope out. U question me so YOU'RE a hater.

THEY are the ones setting him up for failure if he doesn't meet the expectations THEY are setting for him by naming him the #1 overall recruit.

And is Bronny overrated? I won't argue for or against that. He wasn't exactly given the top overall ranking either. At no point has he even been in the top 5. Or top 10. Or top 20. And right now, the highest any recruiting site has him is #40. But according to this *******, IF Bronny was ranked #1 overall and someone questioned why, they'd be a hater. Gimme a ****** break.
Its interesting how they came to the conclusion that he’s the #1 player in the Nation, especially considering he doesn’t camp that often...

I wonder what their evaluation process was & what criteria they used

Ask this question ... would Mario / Gattis swap Arch Manning for Rashada? No they would not.

Advertisement
Back