Arch Manning to Texas

Its interesting how they came to the conclusion that he’s the #1 player in the Nation, especially considering he doesn’t camp that often...

I wonder what their evaluation process was & what criteria they used
There's either a set of criteria that they go by or there's not. If it is not applied to everyone equally then it SHOULD be questioned. U know?

How can they say one guy's ranking improved because of performance in a 1v1 setting at a camp, or another's dropped because he never camps, all while this guy is locked into his historically high ranking without having to do anything? What more can guys like Dante Moore and Nico possibly to do to pass him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Texas number is accurate, but I don’t buy for a second the Peyton tidbit.
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t need to think about anything. I meant to type what I typed.

Eli refused to be drafted by the San Diego Chargers because at that particular time, they sucked.

This is a direct quote from Eli:

"Going through the draft process, I was just worried about the Chargers organization at the time. I felt it was the right decision and I had a little pull. I quietly tried to say 'Hey, please don't draft me, it can be our secret,' and they didn't keep the secret part very well."

It’s called the “draft” for a reason. Players are not supposed to be able to strong arm teams by applying political pressure through the media because of their family name, fame, etc..

How convenient that this was leaked without him and the rest of the Manning’s knowing. I call bullshyt.

Advertisement
Back