Arch Manning to Texas

Careful bro.

Apparently he found Jesus again and he’s clean.
66058953-11586691-Texas_coach_Steve_Sarkisian_snapped_at_a_broadcast_aide_before_t-m-7_1672440536936.jpg

Advertisement
Legit respect the Manningfamily for making this kid earn it . Let's see if they can hold on to those values..

Lol no you can’t have a million dollars cash YET. Gotta earn it son. Oh hey btw anything you want you can just use that there credit card we gave you years ago…

Lol the only way you’re telling an 18 year old he’s not allowed to sign a million dolllar contract while in college is if you are already giving him everything he needs/wants. Plain and simple.

Lol no you can’t have a million dollars cash YET. Gotta earn it son. Oh hey btw anything you want you can just use that there credit card we gave you years ago…

Lol the only way you’re telling an 18 year old he’s not allowed to sign a million dolllar contract while in college is if you are already giving him everything he needs/wants. Plain and simple.

Wow, so you take a feel good story, about a kid who by all accounts is a well spoken, kind, and genuine guy, and make him out to be the bad guy. You are an absolute true example of "I am so glad I don't know most of you in real life"
Have a ****** day.

You certainly made him out to be some self absorbed snot nosed rich kid brat.

I'm sure he grew up with everything he ever wanted, but in that family, there is no qut. They don't raise babies or spoiled *** brats. That's evident looking at the success they've all had.

From grandpa on down, that family is a machine of focus. You don't get that way being lazy or entitled.

I don't know if Arch will make it to the NFL, it'd be amazing if he does and thay family could make tens or hundreds of millions if they tried to capitalize off how they've done it through the years. If he doesn't, it'll be from an athletic standpoint, not a taught standpoint.

Advertisement

There’s no doubt the Manning’s have plenty of $$$ that they’ve EARNED with hard work, dedication, and doing things the right way. Just because they have plenty of resources doesn’t mean life lessons can’t be taught to the next generation. We need more parents, no matter their means, teaching kids these life lessons.

There’s no doubt the Manning’s have plenty of $$$ that they’ve EARNED with hard work, dedication, and doing things the right way. Just because they have plenty of resources doesn’t mean life lessons can’t be taught to the next generation. We need more parents, no matter their means, teaching kids these life lessons.

Sounds like a good culture fit. Bring him in to compete with TVD

I would say MarIo fits the Manning culture a little better than Sark.

Sark’s offensive reputation may be more suited for what the Mannings are trying to achieve.

I haven’t read up on if there’s a lot out there on their decision making throughout recruiting and what landed him at Texas vs say an Ole Miss or Tenn.

While those two “legacy” schools have coaches that know offense, maybe they wanted to avoid the legacy part and chart their own path for the young man, but with an offensive minded HC.

Advertisement

I’m guessing you didn’t necessarily mean for your comment to go left the way it did.

A bit of a different perspective… because of who his family is and their resources he doesn’t need to be distracted by NIL. There isn’t a deal anyone could put together in reason that would change his family’s quality of life. 1 million… even 5 million which is astronomical in NIL world and his family lives the same as they do now. And that’s awesome… he clearly puts the work and he doesn’t need to shoulder the responsibility of financial stress for his family. Whereas a CJ Stroud’s family was constantly facing homelessness and NIL made the world of difference for them.

Advertisement
Back