Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
Am I watching the wrong thing? Or is this what you are referring to?

Or are you talking about something like Pancrase from back in the day?

Not dem neegas... 😭😭😭

Watch this guy. He legit created strong style before coming to america and wrestling wwe style. He created strong style wrestling. Came from MMA and a legit mma-like pro wrestling promotion.

Not dem neegas... 😭😭😭

Watch this guy. He legit created strong style before coming to america and wrestling wwe style. He created strong style wrestling. Came from MMA and a legit mma-like pro wrestling promotion.

LMAO!! Thats why I was confused bro. I was like this schit looks just like WWE. I am going to watch that video now. Appreciate it. I have seen some of those mma like promotions in japan. Like they don't allow punches to the face and they dress like wrestlers, even with the masks and stuff, but everything else is legal.

Not dem neegas... 😭😭😭

Have him watch some of Okada or Tanahashi's work and he'll know what NJPW is all about

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather see him at Texas than UGA/Bama. But poor kid gets to experience disappointment at a blue blood first hand because they won’t win more than 8 games while he is there
Maybe. They will spend a lot to put talent around him. I’m not convinced he’s the best player in the Nation but he’s better than Mac Jones. If Sark can surround him with the kind of talent Jones had at Bama they can win there.

I'm not sure how much the Manning family cares about bags.

1656001697573.png

Advertisement
Back