Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
Courtesy visit to give the school a little recruitment juice. I am sure there will be alot of courtesy visits on the way to his final decision. Its like when high level players visit FAMU because a close relative goes there but we all know there intentions of going there are less than 0%. Happens all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't follow wrestling so I am not 100% sure, but I would guess, since he is writing mainly for children saying "This is a seven star match" really gets all the kids to go crazy and beg their parents to buy the PPV for them. Where as this is the scales genuinely saying "arch isn't just the best kid in this class, he is the best kid we have seen in 4-5 years"
Japanese stong style wrestling ain't for the kids. 🤷🏿‍♂️

He’s the Lawrence Taylor of HS recruits
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Japanese stong style wrestling ain't for the kids. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I figured he was talking about WWE when I first read the comment. I didn't realize this Japanese strong style thing even existed. I guess it has an adult following, but I googled it and the moves look exactly like the schit WWE pulls. The guy said it looks like a UFC fight, but I haven't seen a single move that someone would actually use in a real fight.

I figured he was talking about WWE when I first read the comment. I didn't realize this Japanese strong style thing even existed. I guess it has an adult following, but I googled it and the moves look exactly like the schit WWE pulls. The guy said it looks like a UFC fight, but I haven't seen a single move that someone would actually use in a real fight.
Watch a strong style match. You would definitely say this ain't WWE. Their strikes are deadly and shoot style (not scripted/not fake).

Advertisement
Back