AQM Coming back

How is this surprising to anyone? This was a given - he hasn't done enough to warrant being drafted.

Coley will be back as well. Bet on it.

I'll bet you Stacey Coley leaves.

Barry Jackson is saying the Advisory Board rated Coley as a THIRD DAY pick. To say it'd be stupid for him to leave now would be a bit of an understatement.

But what does third day pick mean now? What rounds are those? The draft is like 2 weeks long now.

Advertisement
Never understood how regular *** 9-5 humans get their rocks off on super human kids that are out here doing amazing things with their lives.

Baffling really
It's really crazy tbqh, there are some horrible people in this world

What I don't get is the homoeroticism, that seems to be acceptable in these forums, associated with football players. I just don't see how it's "cool" tell blurt out/post some onomatopoeia like 'fapping' because some kid makes a commitment or a big play. To me that's ****gotry, even if it's subtle it shouldn't tolerated in a dayum football environment.
Sanduskyism, pussification or whatever you want to call it is just mind boggling when you consider that this is Miami. I guess the NAMBLA has succeeded in their agenda to make everybody 'Happy' (Ghey).

Meat me somewhere.

How is this surprising to anyone? This was a given - he hasn't done enough to warrant being drafted.

Barry Jackson is saying the Advisory Board rated Coley as a THIRD DAY pick. To say it'd be stupid for him to leave now would be a bit of an understatement.

I wonder how they did that since the grading system was changed last year and they don't give day 3 grades. Just potential 1st rounder, potential 2nd rounder, or neither. So a player could be a 3rd round pick which would be a day Two selection and still receive a neither grade. Barry needs to do better due diligence before putting something out there.

Love to see rubes underestimate the greatness of AQM. You really have no idea what this dude is capable of in the right system.

If Richt brings in a great S&C staff and nutrition team combined with Kuligowski, then AQM has a chance to absolutely explode on the scene. He could be a nightmare in the right system.

Watch him turn into a first round pick by coming back and dominating next year. He's got unlimited potential as a creature off the edge, and Kuligowski will get it out of him.

I wonder how they did that since the grading system was changed last year and they don't give day 3 grades. Just potential 1st rounder, potential 2nd rounder, or neither. So a player could be a 3rd round pick which would be a day Two selection and still receive a neither grade. Barry needs to do better due diligence before putting something out there.

am1640,
Do you think Coley stays or goes?

Advertisement

But what does third day pick mean now? What rounds are those? The draft is like 2 weeks long now.

Haha. I'm actually surprised they haven't made it a solid week long event. Day 3 is Rounds 4-7, I believe.

We need a strength coach ******* ASAP because he was not squatting that like it was nothing and his form is ******* horrible. dude should be hitting 555 like he is hitting 405 and hes not even hitting good depth to be honest. Call me out if you want but prove me wrong before you try to call me out.

Third day pick is rounds 4-7...I'd say Coley would go undrafted due to his inconsistent play and numerous injuries...

That's exactly what I thought too as I had seen somewhere around here (possibly you) previously mention the change in how they issued draft grades. That's how Jackson reported it though- as AQM being told he wouldn't be taken and Coley as a third-dayer.

Advertisement
Never understood how regular *** 9-5 humans get their rocks off on super human kids that are out here doing amazing things with their lives.

Baffling really

What I don't get is the homoeroticism, that seems to be acceptable in these forums, associated with football players. I just don't see how it's "cool" tell blurt out/post some onomatopoeia like 'fapping' because some kid makes a commitment or a big play. To me that's ****gotry, even if it's subtle it shouldn't tolerated in a dayum football environment.
Sanduskyism, pussification or whatever you want to call it is just mind boggling when you consider that this is Miami. I guess the NAMBLA has succeeded in their agenda to make everybody 'Happy' (Ghey).

Meat me somewhere.

No.

Now back to football - Mike Smith: Under rated, under valued, under utilized - could be the surprise for 2016.

The draft is 3 days long. Meaning that Coley could be drafted anywhere from rounds 4-7.

We need a strength coach ****ing ASAP because he was not squatting that like it was nothing and his form is ****ing horrible. dude should be hitting 555 like he is hitting 405 and hes not even hitting good depth to be honest. Call me out if you want but prove me wrong before you try to call me out.

No, you're right. AQM wasn't hitting 405 like it was nothing. If he wants to succeed at the next level, he's going to want to get his squat numbers up. Also, my personal preference, I don't like lifting your neck up everytime you go down. I was always taught to keep your head level and stare straight ahead. Then again, I go more olympic squat as opposed to the power squat position that he was doing.

am1640,
Do you think Coley stays or goes?

stays

Advertisement
Smart decision by AQM, now hopefully the always injured SC will come back as well, the potential is there but can he hold up for a season without always being injured

The draft is 3 days long. Meaning that Coley could be drafted anywhere from rounds 4-7.

Once Coley runs the 40 at the combine his stock will skyrocket. Advisory board basing of his production not his skill or elite speed.

Advertisement
Smart decision by AQM, now hopefully the always injured SC will come back as well, the potential is there but can he hold up for a season without always being injured

What's the point in throwing shots at him? He put in work this past season after the first 4 games and was reliable. He looked noticeably bigger. I hope he come backs, he the most talented receiver Miami has had in a long time

We need a strength coach ****ing ASAP because he was not squatting that like it was nothing and his form is ****ing horrible. dude should be hitting 555 like he is hitting 405 and hes not even hitting good depth to be honest. Call me out if you want but prove me wrong before you try to call me out.

No, you're right. AQM wasn't hitting 405 like it was nothing. If he wants to succeed at the next level, he's going to want to get his squat numbers up. Also, my personal preference, I don't like lifting your neck up everytime you go down. I was always taught to keep your head level and stare straight ahead. Then again, I go more olympic squat as opposed to the power squat position that he was doing.

Yep he should be keeping a neutral spine while squatting as well as deadlifting as it will allow him to create more power as his spine will become more stable. Something all of our players should have been taught as soon as they walked into the weight room. Watchin this was just more proof richt had to get rid of swasey

Once Coley runs the 40 at the combine his stock will skyrocket. Advisory board basing of his production not his skill or elite speed.

Seriously. We've had speedy players not do well in the draft. Miami always produces "fast" players. Coley out of 3 years has 1 1/2 years of solid production. To NFL scouts they see inconsistency. Players with high potential who are inconsistent don't usually pan out in the NFL.

Baffling really

You'll have to speak a little more clearly. I can't understand you with that **** in your mouth.

BRB, fapping.

Advertisement
Back