AQM Coming back

Advertisement
3 down, 1 to go. If Coley stays, then that'd be best case scenario with our draft eligibles. We knew Artie was gonzo. Need Coley to stay in worst way, anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

We need a strength coach ****ing ASAP because he was not squatting that like it was nothing and his form is ****ing horrible. dude should be hitting 555 like he is hitting 405 and hes not even hitting good depth to be honest. Call me out if you want but prove me wrong before you try to call me out.

No, you're right. AQM wasn't hitting 405 like it was nothing. If he wants to succeed at the next level, he's going to want to get his squat numbers up. Also, my personal preference, I don't like lifting your neck up everytime you go down. I was always taught to keep your head level and stare straight ahead. Then again, I go more olympic squat as opposed to the power squat position that he was doing.

Yep he should be keeping a neutral spine while squatting as well as deadlifting as it will allow him to create more power as his spine will become more stable. Something all of our players should have been taught as soon as they walked into the weight room. Watchin this was just more proof richt had to get rid of swasey

This!!! I'm a product of learning to squat by looking up. That was 30 years ago I Can't believe that people are still teaching kids to look up. Especially at D1 school. The technique I learned from HS, is outdated! As any knowledgeable coach can tell u.... u adapt or die. On the football field or weight room. As a coach, I'm always looking for the new techniques to make sure my kids are ahead of the curve.

We need a strength coach ****ing ASAP because he was not squatting that like it was nothing and his form is ****ing horrible. dude should be hitting 555 like he is hitting 405 and hes not even hitting good depth to be honest. Call me out if you want but prove me wrong before you try to call me out.

No, you're right. AQM wasn't hitting 405 like it was nothing. If he wants to succeed at the next level, he's going to want to get his squat numbers up. Also, my personal preference, I don't like lifting your neck up everytime you go down. I was always taught to keep your head level and stare straight ahead. Then again, I go more olympic squat as opposed to the power squat position that he was doing.

Yep he should be keeping a neutral spine while squatting as well as deadlifting as it will allow him to create more power as his spine will become more stable. Something all of our players should have been taught as soon as they walked into the weight room. Watchin this was just more proof richt had to get rid of swasey

This!!! I'm a product of learning to squat by looking up. That was 30 years ago I Can't believe that people are still teaching kids to look up. Especially at D1 school. The technique I learned from HS, is outdated! As any knowledgeable coach can tell u.... u adapt or die. On the football field or weight room. As a coach, I'm always looking for the new techniques to make sure my kids are ahead of the curve.

LMAO. more nonsense!!

90% of football players i see squating are squating wrong, and i see this from aalbama and these big time schools.

if you want to learn how to squat you learn how to high bar olypic suqat....PERIOD....there is no adaption to learn how to squat....

Advertisement
SE - Chad Thomas/RJ McIntosh
NT - Norton/Jenkins
3T - Willis/Moten
Rush - AQM/Djax

Nickel line
DJax
Thomas
Willis
AQM

These boys are gonna eat next year!!! Can't wait to see the front 7 in this D

Looks good.

I'd throw Trent Harris into the Rush mix. He's not a LB.

Unfortunately, he's not a rush DE either.

I don't think Smith is that good either. He fattened up too much and he was never a speed deamon.

Harris fits the mold of what Diaz has used as Rush. Plus, he and Smith would be used as spot players behind AQM.

Never understood how regular *** 9-5 humans get their rocks off on super human kids that are out here doing amazing things with their lives.

Baffling really
It's really crazy tbqh, there are some horrible people in this world

What I don't get is the homoeroticism, that seems to be acceptable in these forums, associated with football players. I just don't see how it's "cool" tell blurt out/post some onomatopoeia like 'fapping' because some kid makes a commitment or a big play. To me that's ****gotry, even if it's subtle it shouldn't tolerated in a dayum football environment.
Sanduskyism, pussification or whatever you want to call it is just mind boggling when you consider that this is Miami. I guess the NAMBLA has succeeded in their agenda to make everybody 'Happy' (Ghey).

GdLU30LovMpig.gif

Advertisement

LMAO. more nonsense!!

90% of football players i see squating are squating wrong, and i see this from aalbama and these big time schools.

if you want to learn how to squat you learn how to high bar olypic suqat....PERIOD....there is no adaption to learn how to squat....

How about learning how to spell, genius. While you're at it, learn how to comprehend what you read as well. Follow me, ok? I'm talking about the difference in techniques taught when I was in high school, versus the techniques that I teach now which are Olympic squats. Or at least what I was taught from a "retired" World class Olympic weightlifter. The adaptation line came from me saying that I had to ADAPT from my OLD line of thinking, because what I learned in high school was what I coached. I learned that I was teaching it wrong and could possibly do more harm to my athletes, than good. Sometimes coaches think that they know the best and ONLY way to do things. You have to adapt from that line of thinking, if you want to grow and become better at your job. Got it!?

NT - Norton/Jenkins
3T - Willis/Moten
Rush - AQM/Djax

Nickel line
DJax
Thomas
Willis
AQM

Looks good.

I don't think Smith is that good either. He fattened up too much and he was never a speed deamon.

Harris fits the mold of what Diaz has used as Rush. Plus, he and Smith would be used as spot players behind AQM.

Trent Harris is probably the most NFL ready DE that we have. He is physical, strong and plays smart. hardly ever blows and assignment. People seem to forget that Trent Harris is a 4 star recruit that has been putting in minutes since his freshman year.

I def think he is one of our Starting DE's. With his size we may even see Trent or Chad move to DT at times to run a line up of

AQM
Trent
Chad
Moten (or any of our DT's)

That line up would be intriguing at times.

NT - Norton/Jenkins
3T - Willis/Moten
Rush - AQM/Djax

Nickel line
DJax
Thomas
Willis
AQM

Looks good.

Trent Harris is probably the most NFL ready DE that we have. He is physical, strong and plays smart. hardly ever blows and assignment. People seem to forget that Trent Harris is a 4 star recruit that has been putting in minutes since his freshman year.

I def think he is one of our Starting DE's. With his size we may even see Trent or Chad move to DT at times to run a line up of

AQM
Trent
Chad

Did this guy just say that Trent Harris has the size to play some DT? This board never disappoints.

Looks good.

AQM
Trent
Chad

Did this guy just say that Trent Harris has the size to play some DT? This board never disappoints.

hahahahahahahah

Advertisement
D-Linemen POWER RANKINGS

AQM
Jenkins
Thomas
Norton
Harris
Moten
Willis
Jackson
McIntosh
Patchan
Fines

Let's hear it for Coach Al Golden!!!

NT - Norton/Jenkins
3T - Willis/Moten
Rush - AQM/Djax

Nickel line
DJax
Thomas
Willis
AQM

Looks good.

Trent Harris is probably the most NFL ready DE that we have.

NeglectedGreenBobolink.gif

Never understood how regular *** 9-5 humans get their rocks off on super human kids that are out here doing amazing things with their lives.

Baffling really
It's really crazy tbqh, there are some horrible people in this world

What I don't get is the homoeroticism, that seems to be acceptable in these forums, associated with football players. I just don't see how it's "cool" tell blurt out/post some onomatopoeia like 'fapping' because some kid makes a commitment or a big play. To me that's ****gotry, even if it's subtle it shouldn't tolerated in a dayum football environment.
Sanduskyism, pussification or whatever you want to call it is just mind boggling when you consider that this is Miami. I guess the NAMBLA has succeeded in their agenda to make everybody 'Happy' (Ghey).

there's a whole lot of repressed feelings in that comment. it's alright, man, it's 2015. no need to be ashamed.

Advertisement
NT - Norton/Jenkins
3T - Willis/Moten
Rush - AQM/Djax

Nickel line
DJax
Thomas
Willis
AQM

Looks good.

AQM
Trent
Chad

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Looks good.

Trent Harris is probably the most NFL ready DE that we have.

NeglectedGreenBobolink.gif

:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Advertisement
Back