Anyone watching real football today?

Advertisement
**** ACC officials are either the most incompetent group of refs or most corrupt in the history of football on any level of the sport smh
You know full well they all saw what happened. They have been doing it to us for years. This is just as scripted as wrestling.

He went from a really average P5 QB to Aaron Rodgers.

How? idk.
He was always accurate. Very clean release, too. Formations and mismatches help. Still would like to see him against an elite pass rush where he has to consistently climb and slide in the pocket.

As I wrote that, he had a great example of moving to his left.

Advertisement
Jordan Love stinks. No thanks. Another guy that made a name for himself throwing screens all day. He screams mid-round QB.

Tua is great and should be a good NFL QB, but he's also made of glass, so buyer beware. If he wasn't put together with bubblegum and toothpicks, I'd rank him above Hurts (obviously) but he's a tough sell.

Herbert throws screens all day and might be Blaine Gabbert.

I'm not saying Hurts is the best prospect you'll see...but its a weak year at QB, especially after the obvious R1P1 in Burrow. QB2 is going to have to sell himself, but Hurts is good, man. NFL teams have made mistakes with Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, and Russell Wilson...if they do it again with Hurts #NFLSoRacist
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He's about to tear up the Senior Bowl and Combine.

Advertisement
I like Burrow a lot but his methods of extending the play very often gets QBs not built like Roethlisberger or Newton killed. That last play alone. Gonna be interesting to see how he transitions to the next level.

That's really the only concern because with his traits he's pretty much a flawless player. But he's very intuitive about creating space and he will learn what he can and can't get away with, and how to protect himself. He has Brady level poise and Brady never takes hits.

I like Burrow a lot but his methods of extending the play very often gets QBs not built like Roethlisberger or Newton killed. That last play alone. Gonna be interesting to see how he transitions to the next level.

Need that faster clock in the NFL - it's more about survival than hero

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's really the only concern because with his traits he's pretty much a flawless player. But he's very intuitive about creating space and he will learn what he can and can't get away with, and how to protect himself. He has Brady level poise and Brady never takes hits.

they just showed it - 78% completions for the year. wow

Advertisement
Back