Anyone watching real football today?

Advertisement
Jalen Hurts getting exposed. His NFL stock is dropping a couple rounds after this. Missed WRs, happy feet in the pocket. Not good.

This is not the game for me to ride for my dude...he's been absolutely horrible and is missing throws, throwing ducks. He got punched in the mouth and he's rocked. His head is spinning out there.

But OU's starting line is -

LT - Zion Nelson
LG - Zion Nelson
C - Zion Nelson
RG - Zach Dykstra
RT - Zion Nelson

No one has a chance back there.

This is one of the most perfectly coached and coordinated games you will ever see. The Shrimp Boat Cap'n, man.

Advertisement
Joe Burrow Might legit be having the best QB season in CFB like ever. Including what has happened in the CFP Semifinal:

77.6% Comp %, 5,208 yards (10.90 y/a), 55 Pass TDs (11.5% TD%), 6 INTs (1.26% INT%), 311 Yards Rushing, 4 Rush TDs

And that's while playing 5 teams currently ranked in the top 15: #4 (OU), #5 (UGA), #9 (UF), #12 (Auburn) and #13 (Bama) ... PLUS he still has one more game to play for the National Championship against a team that will finish #2.

That is a pretty ******* insane season.

Just for a comparison this is what Jarren and Nkosi combined for this season:
58.8% comp%, 3,232 yards (7.48 y/a), 27 TDs (6.25% TD%), 10 INTs (2.31% INT%), -25 Yards Rushing, 2 Rush TDs.

...keep in mind that's on only like 50 less total attempts, and our competition level was straight trash.

Last edited:
I dunno about "all Joe Brady," but they're much, much better this year than last year in terms of formations and moving guys around. It's a combination of a bunch of things. Joe Burrow's accuracy and ability to process quickly are the keys to the whole thing.

Advertisement
Back