Anyone watching real football today?

Advertisement
I legit remember Canes fans here on CIS nary a year ago before we played them in Dallas saying he was a weakness. I posted a vid of him from the scrimmage and warned folks here he looked solid. But this? This is some next level, unexpected ish. I mean...god****. This guy looks better than many NFL QBs I watch.

He wasn't anywhere close to this guy last year. Insane one year turn around. He looks like an NFL QB playing against HS kids.

Advertisement
He wasn't anywhere close to this guy last year. Insane one year turn around. He looks like an NFL QB playing against HS kids.
Agreed. But there's a risk in taking a one-hit wonder. I'm not saying Burrow won't be very good in the NFL, I'm just saying a lot of guys had one amazing year in college only to flame out in the NFL. That's why I want my Dolphins to take Tua. Tua has been legit for 3 seasons. Yes, there are injury concerns, but the guy is a known commodity IMO.

Advertisement
I legit remember Canes fans here on CIS nary a year ago before we played them in Dallas saying he was a weakness. I posted a vid of him from the scrimmage and warned folks here he looked solid. But this? This is some next level, unexpected ish. I mean...god****. This guy looks better than many NFL QBs I watch.

Saw him with my own eyes versus us...he was...aight. Watched him all of 2018...he was...aight. Nice QB that didn't make mistakes. Just what LSU needed.

Now he's Captain America.

If I am Cincinnati...I'm offering Joe Brady anything he wants to be my future head coach's OC. I want the package of Burrow and Brady or something that brings this Saints offense to Cincy. Like, if you're investing in this guy...you ******* invest. This is unreal.

Burrow’s throws have been insanely good. Jefferson with 4TD’s to set a new CFP record. To watch what a real team looks like just saddens me more regarding the dumpster fire we have
You realise he's nearly thrown two interceptions today, right?

He's been good, but I'm not on the hype train for this guy.

Again - no holding called eventhough 2 guys got held but then they call roughing.

These ACC refs suuuuck.

Advertisement
Agreed. But there's a risk in taking a one-hit wonder. I'm not saying Burrow won't be very good in the NFL, I'm just saying a lot of guys had one amazing year in college only to flame out in the NFL. That's why I want my Dolphins to take Tua. Tua has been legit for 3 seasons. Yes, there are injury concerns, but the guy is a known commodity IMO.

I agree, I don't believe in guys being locks in the NFL. Have seen too much busts over the years but you certainly have to take Burrow one if you're Cincy.

The offensive design and efficiency between these two teams would make Dan Enos’ head explode

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back