Anyone watching real football today?

Advertisement
I have no idea what Draft Twitter / ESPN Draft Crew is not seeing with Jalen Hurts.

On what planet is this man not a Round 1 pick? They are legit calling him a mid-round pick. WHAT?!?!

Insane. He's a R1 QB to me, man. He'd be my QB2 behind Burrow.
That release needs work, man. He's a tick slower than I'd hope across his reads, too. Good athlete, though.

I have no idea what Draft Twitter / ESPN Draft Crew is not seeing with Jalen Hurts.

On what planet is this man not a Round 1 pick? They are legit calling him a mid-round pick. WHAT?!?!

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know what’s worse:

Watching Miami or watching teams that know what they’re doing. Both are painful.
Oh, it's watching Miami. At least I don't projectile vomit by merely watching what could be.

I'd rank him 4th. I've got it:

1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Love
4. Hurts
5. Herbert

Advertisement

🤫 let him drop to the 2nd so my Steelers can get him

Advertisement
**** yum. LSU makes it look so easy and all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They have the QB and the OC and what not. But most of all, they have my main man Orgeron. hUh.

All-star official crews communicate worse than units that have worked together. Obviously.

Advertisement
Oh, it's watching Miami. At least I don't projectile vomit by merely watching what could be.
I hear ya.

I have to admit this is the first year of my life where I turned the games off several times. Didn’t even watch Duke or LT.

Sad man.

Advertisement
Back