Anyone watching real football today?

Well, LSU is playing like it has something to prove.

Now if Clemson can beat Taint tonight, that might make up a bit for that fiasco last Thursday.

Advertisement
Spread dropped from Oklahoma +14 to +12 or +12.5. I'd be surprised if the Sooners get annihilated. They'll settle down and make it a game.

I beg to disagree! That late action was simply PUBLIC MONEY! And not the Wise Guy action and what not. And in case you didn't know it. Sin City was built on PUBLIC MONEY! dUh.

Advertisement
Time and time again these defenses don't account for Lamb. You can't run your base coverages without adjusting to get a reroute on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a Carolina Panthers and Miami Hurricanes fan.

I've forgotten what real football looks like.

I'm friends with a few Canes/Redskins fans. I feel legit sympathy for them. Apparently they might hire Marvin Lewis.

Advertisement
I have no idea what Draft Twitter / ESPN Draft Crew is not seeing with Jalen Hurts.

On what planet is this man not a Round 1 pick? They are legit calling him a mid-round pick. WHAT?!?!

Insane. He's a R1 QB to me, man. He'd be my QB2 behind Burrow.

At best he's Tyrod Taylor.

It's nice to see on offense understand the competitive advantages of running certain plays to the field side vs the boundary.

One glaringly obvious observation is that Joe Burrow stands behind a clean pocket with tons of time to throw. That'd make a lot of QBs look good.

Advertisement
Back