Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
Matt Campbell > chubby pirate.
Watching wsu and iowa state and tring to remember what it felt like to score.

I always thought that was a silly notion but seeing what Herm Edwards did at Arizona State this year gives me some measure of thought that JJ could come back and be successful again.

That said, I'd rather have the next Jimmy Johnson. (which Ive been saying since 2005). :noidea:

why would jimmy give up his gig w fox to reenter the coaching world where he has to relate to 15 year olds

Stop it. He’s not walking away from $20 million.

No need for that. If there were any truth to OP's rumor, it would be some kind of mutual agreement. Actually it's in both the U and Richt's best interest to reach some sort of compromise so that this thing can finish with a bit of dignity rather than a nasty end. He would get a big chunk of cash and the U would get a new coach, new direction, new enthusiasm. They'd talk about how they have such appreciation and respect for Richt, and he'd talk about how he'll always love his alma mater, bla bla bla.

Advertisement
Let’s all remember that Richt was burned out after Georgia and wanted to take time off. Do you think these last 3 years made him feel better? I would say they pushed him further into retirement. I’m thinking he thought it would be going great here and could turn it over to his son or other assistants. Zero chance of that ever happening so maybe he will walk away.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
if Herm Edwards joined the Chippendales , would that mean JJ could do some dancing too ?

theres no way JJ is getting off his boat in the Keys and giving up the easy millions he makes on TV to coach again .... not happening.

Advertisement
Maybe this is why mark and blake only promoted within for dc. Didnt want to do a whole search for nothing, if mark expressed it as a possibility.

UM should bite the bullet and do it now. Next year will be insanely ugly and basically run out of town, including blake. For marks sake he should step down and UM needs people in place that can put us in playoff picture.

Matt Campbell > chubby pirate.
Watching wsu and iowa state and tring to remember what it felt like to score.
I want matt cambell as our new coach bad! I’ve never seen a coach do more with less and with his spread system and south Florida athletes I think he would light the world up! Plus Cambell WINS big games over the big dogs in his conference every year. No one wants to play them in Aimes anymore.

I want matt cambell as our new coach bad! I’ve never seen a coach do more with less and with his spread system and south Florida athletes I think he would light the world up! Plus Cambell WINS big games over the big dogs in his conference every year. No one wants to play them in Aimes anymore.
I like him as a coach but he already makes 3 mill a year. Miami is not going to raise that much if at all

Advertisement
Back