Anyone hear anything on this?

LMAO that's funny but let's not go down that road with Richt he's a good guy a Miami guy just not the right guy for this job! no need to harass him at his own home ( didn't care when / if we did it something like that to Golden! let the old man walk away in peace I'm sure he knows it's over! that's my honest opinion in which I hope he does step down just wish our fans wouldn't be ****s about it and let it take it's course I know we're all ****ed about this season

The greatness of Spence would never say something like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/current-leading-candidate.92754/.....typically I ask questions like the rest of y’all. This is the one other time I passed along info I considered legit

things-that-make-you-go-hmmm.jpg

Ive noticed that since marijuana is legal.. people be smoking some good **** and posting crazy talk... lmao

Doubt Mork is hurting for cash.hes been making multiple millions for the last 10-15 years so I gotta believe got 20-30 million banked so at his age stud plenty to live a great lifestyle and still leave his family a few million

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players meeting at 3:00.....heard this from my neighbor who is a third cousin to the sister whose married to the step brother of a BOT member.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back