Anyone have a place for me to crash?

I’ve decided that I’m traveling to Miami for the game this weekend and was hoping someone on the board would be kind enough to take me in for a few nights. I don’t know what y’all have going on down there but your hotels are pricey. Airbnb isn’t an option for me due to a misunderstanding.

Don’t worry, I don’t intend to be a free loader. I’m willing to pay a pro-rated share of utilities as long as your home or apartment is reasonably energy efficient and I will bring some frozen corn dogs and other tasty stuff. I threw a party last weekend and someone brought one of those big bags of flavored popcorn that has barely even been opened.

A bed would be ideal but a couch will suffice. Beggars can’t be choosers if you know what I mean. I’m hoping to get a deal by scalping a ticket at the last minute, but will gladly sit with you if you have an extra ticket.

Serious replies only please.
I found you a place. It’s FREE!! You just need to get an Uber:

IMG_5429.jpeg

Coordinates:

25.64815° N, 80.44854° W

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah yes, poor Mr Internet Stranger Airbnb was definitely in the wrong. I'd love to hear the story of what happened.

We as a board collectively welcome you. I'm sure all of us who live within 3,000 miles of the stadium will gladly host you.
It really wasn’t a big deal. I was dating a sweet girl from Colombia and rented a place a few miles outside of Dollywood to impress her. It had a spectacular kitchen.

I had to leave for an afternoon to deliver fence panels to someone and she decided to start cooking/selling tacos while I was gone. Apparently, running a “commercial kitchen“ out of someone’s Airbnb is against their rules. Some ****ed off neighbor ratted us out. Since it was rented under my name, I’m now blacklisted.

Advertisement
lol While yall BSing, Im coming down for the Clemson games by myself. I think im going to find a HS game to hit up Friday night. Either a big matchup or check out one of our local commits. Besides that I dont know what to get into. I need some recommendations on food spot (preferably soul/Caribbean food), and other things to get into Friday night/Saturday up until its time to go to the stadium.

I also need suggestions on parking lots to park in and tailgate options for a loner like me

Advertisement
It really wasn’t a big deal. I was dating a sweet girl from Colombia and rented a place a few miles outside of Dollywood to impress her. It had a spectacular kitchen.

I had to leave for an afternoon to deliver fence panels to someone and she decided to start cooking/selling tacos while I was gone. Apparently, running a “commercial kitchen“ out of someone’s Airbnb is against their rules. Some ****ed off neighbor ratted us out. Since it was rented under my name, I’m now blacklisted.
Do you have a bikini pic of the Columbian girl? I may have a room that may open up.

I’ve decided that I’m traveling to Miami for the game this weekend and was hoping someone on the board would be kind enough to take me in for a few nights. I don’t know what y’all have going on down there but your hotels are pricey. Airbnb isn’t an option for me due to a misunderstanding.

Don’t worry, I don’t intend to be a free loader. I’m willing to pay a pro-rated share of utilities as long as your home or apartment is reasonably energy efficient and I will bring some frozen corn dogs and other tasty stuff. I threw a party last weekend and someone brought one of those big bags of flavored popcorn that has barely even been opened.

A bed would be ideal but a couch will suffice. Beggars can’t be choosers if you know what I mean. I’m hoping to get a deal by scalping a ticket at the last minute, but will gladly sit with you if you have an extra ticket.

Serious replies only please.

I take it that you're not an Event Planner.

Advertisement
Ah yes, poor Mr Internet Stranger Airbnb was definitely in the wrong. I'd love to hear the story of what happened.

We as a board collectively welcome you. I'm sure all of us who live within 3,000 miles of the stadium will gladly host you.
Sorry, my pirate ship is just out of radius.

Advertisement
Back