Anybody still think Streeter is coming back?

Miller will go first round and be gone. Bigger Jamaal Charles. He won't get past Green Bay.

Streeter needs to come back and continue to expand his skill set, which he has been doing weekly.

I'll be surprised if Miller's a first round back. He has speed, but not durability. And he's a good runner, but not unique other than speed. IMO the running game in the NFL is just too physical these days. I wouldn't use a first round pick on him if I were a GM, that's for sure.

Advertisement
The most understated issue for Lamar is his ability at the second level. If he isn't going in a straight line, he's not a natural cutback guy and you can still see his chop his feet when he changes direction. No bueno in the NFL. On the bright side, this is somewhat similar to Jamaal Charles' style and he nearly ripped the league in half last year.

I think he'll be picked anywhere from 25 to 40.

"First round money is not like it use to be before the new CBA agreement. If your not a sure top 10 pick as a junior might as well stay in college"

can someone elaborate or verify info on this.. b/c I am not aware of the details to make this a true statement

Both need to come back. Morris and Williams will both be an upgrade over Jacory.

while I don't agree that they'll be an upgrade over Jacory, I agree they should both come back. They could both improve their draft stock with another year of college production.

Advertisement
"First round money is not like it use to be before the new CBA agreement. If your not a sure top 10 pick as a junior might as well stay in college"

can someone elaborate or verify info on this.. b/c I am not aware of the details to make this a true statement

I believe it's because there's a cap on what rookies can make, and there is not nearly the amount of guranteed money that there used to be.

Both need to come back. Morris and Williams will both be an upgrade over Jacory.

I have never watched Williams play so I can't comment on him. As for Morris, the guy who couldn't beat Jacory out for starter, what has he done to make you feel he is any way an upgrade?

Advertisement
Miller needs to go get his money. He has nothing left to prove. His durability will always be a question mark because that shoulder injury isn't going away.

I don't think Streeter is ready yet. He still has a lot of improvement to do.

Miller needs to go get his money. He has nothing left to prove. His durability will always be a question mark because that shoulder injury isn't going away.

I don't think Streeter is ready yet. He still has a lot of improvement to do.

I've been thinking the same. Streeter has unlimited potential it seems. This could end up being a pretty good receiver class to if some guys leave early. He still has a long way to go and could wind up a 1st rounder with another year of seasoning.

Miller is too much of a playmaker to be passed on by some of the better teams in the league. I'm sure New England could find a use for him, Green Bay, Pittsburgh etc.

I think a good team would jump at the chance to bring him in at the tail end of the round.

Streeter should definitely come back. He's been good, but hasn't proven enough. He's a great talent that should only get better if he keeps at it.

Miller: I've always said he should go. And I still think it's probably best. But I remember reading something a week or 2 ago, where Golden was saying that he only started taking working out seriously this past summer. If that's true, then I might change my stance a bit. That could help him a lot, but I don't think his shoulder problems are going away. He's always gonna be a question mark with his history.

Advertisement
I am afraid the shoulder will push him to the 2nd round. Interesting comparison to Jamaal Charles... I almost forgot about him...

The most understated issue for Lamar is his ability at the second level. If he isn't going in a straight line, he's not a natural cutback guy and you can still see his chop his feet when he changes direction. No bueno in the NFL. On the bright side, this is somewhat similar to Jamaal Charles' style and he nearly ripped the league in half last year.

I think he'll be picked anywhere from 25 to 40.

Advertisement
they both will be back.

I think Miller will, but if Street keeps this up I don't see how he's not drafted in the first round this year.
No way Streeter is a first rounder. There are wrs such as Randle, Broyles, even Jeffries that I believe are more Nfl ready than Streeter, than there are other guys such as D Posey that I think rank up there.

Then there are the only 2 sure fire first rounders in Blackmon and M Floyd. Streeter would get drafted but not in the first 2 rounds. Only way he would go in the third or fourth is if some staff just takes him on full potential, and I highly doubt that, but the Raiders do that all the time.

There isn't a single guy on our roster that is draft eligible right now that would be picked in the first two rounds, IMHO.

Lamar has shown what he can do, and it translates well to the NFL = Gone

Streeter will try to leave and get the Draft report that shows him he will go, at the highest, in the 3rd round = stay

Advertisement
Back