Anybody still think Streeter is coming back?

He throws interceptions with more velocity than does Jacory. :drevil:

Both need to come back. Morris and Williams will both be an upgrade over Jacory.

I have never watched Williams play so I can't comment on him. As for Morris, the guy who couldn't beat Jacory out for starter, what has he done to make you feel he is any way an upgrade?
LOL. That's good, because there's nothing more painful than watching Jacory throw a pass and knowing it's going to be a pick and watching it drift slowly towards the defender, wondering why it's taking so long to get there.

Advertisement
both have had good years.......but would be stupid to leave unless they really need money because right now miller would probably be a 3rd round pick and streeter would probably be 5th.......benjamin would get picked ahead of streeter

both need another year........and after their progress this year......and seeing how others like jasorry improved under this staff.........another year would benefit both immensly

both have had good years.......but would be stupid to leave unless they really need money because right now miller would probably be a 3rd round pick and streeter would probably be 5th.......benjamin would get picked ahead of streeter

both need another year........and after their progress this year......and seeing how others like jasorry improved under this staff.........another year would benefit both immensly

NJ,

Streeter would come out right now and be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Despite my criticisms earlier in the thread, 6' 5" WRs with that kind of long speed are rare. He needs work, but he'd be a workout warrior either way.

Lamar would go in the first 2 rounds. He could easily be the second RB drafted.

Advertisement
Lamar is gonna be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round: **** Portis lasted till the 2nd round and he was a stud. No love for Sean Spence going in the first 3 rounds? I could see someone picking him up 2nd round, maybe 3rd round.

Lamar is gonna be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round: **** Portis lasted till the 2nd round and he was a stud. No love for Sean Spence going in the first 3 rounds? I could see someone picking him up 2nd round, maybe 3rd round.

+1
There is no way Miller falls out of the first 2 rounds... I think Spence may be a surprised selection...

Spence is too good to last past round 3.

A **** shame he's so small but if there is a smarter, more instinctive player in this draft please show him to me.

Advertisement
Donald Brown was a monster at Uconn....agreed its Uconn but he was lighting it up, and he played a lot of games. That's why he was a first round pick. Lamar Miller needs to come back, and we need Lamar Miller to come back. With Miller and James gone, does anyone think we have the talent to sustain a consistent rushing attack? I like our depth but we need Miller for one more year.

Last edited:
Donald Brown was a monster at Uconn....agreed its Uconn but he was lighting it up, and he played a lot of games. That's why he was a first round pick. Lamar Miller needs to come back, and we need Lamar Miller to come back. With Miller and James gone, does anyone think we have the talent to sustain a consistent rushing attack? I like our depth but we need Miller for one more year.

Mike James is only a JR. He will be back

I'm not too worried about Miller leaving. The kid has Elite speed and has done well this season, however, he is hesitant to hit the hole at times and shuffles his feet too much.

I think NFL teams will drool over his breakaway speed, thus, he will go first round. However, with the addition of Duke, having EC and MJ back there, I think we will be fine in the running game. I honestly expected Miller to have more big games this year than he has. I know he rushed for 1000 yards, but with that type of talent he could have easily had 17 - 1800 yard season.

I'm not too worried about Miller leaving. The kid has Elite speed and has done well this season, however, he is hesitant to hit the hole at times and shuffles his feet too much.

I think NFL teams will drool over his breakaway speed, thus, he will go first round. However, with the addition of Duke, having EC and MJ back there, I think we will be fine in the running game. I honestly expected Miller to have more big games this year than he has. I know he rushed for 1000 yards, but with that type of talent he could have easily had 17 - 1800 yard season.

Hahaa come on man... Thats hard to due... I expected a 1300-1400 yard season and its still possible... I believed he was/is hurt... I can see him as a 1st rounder... The issues people continue to bring up, can be easily fixed in the NFL... As for Streeter, unless he gets about 300-400 yards total in these next 2 games... I dont see him leaving... We definitely have players on our squad that can go in the first 3 rounds... I really believe Spence is going to do well at the combine as well as make a name for himself at the senior bowl...

Advertisement

You trying to say Donald Brown at UConn was more impressive than Miller is now at Miami? Surely you jest. Brown was good but Miller is way more talented.

The point of that anyway was at the tail end of the first round teams are looking for BPA, and everyone loves a running back with elite speed, especially from Miami. He will go in the first.

Advertisement
Back