Any updates about this weekend's visitors???

Problem is we can’t oversign. We can go over the 85 limit, but that’s not the problem here. We can only offer 6 more scholarships.

But you’re right. I’d give Boykin a scholly rn given that many of the other dudes we’re crootin do seem like longshots.

I agree completely with you about Boykin. Seems like we should take him regardless right now. No need to wait with him.

Advertisement
Interested about what Stefans update will be because Vermans site says Boykin is confident but Ivins says "he might" be on hold

Advertisement
We really need to get both of Bogle and Boykin. In 2020, as of now, we would only have Rousseau as DE on the roster (assuming Garvin declares after junior year). We might have Joyner as another option but regardless, the DE numbers are awful for the future and I do not want us to rely on mostly freshmen in 2020. Let's stack up now.

Rousseau, Harvey, Williams along with Joyner. We need 2 more. How many years does Hill have left to play?

So we got 6 spots left:

DT: UCLA, Hunte (2)
- seems like both are takes

DB: Emerson, anyone else? (1)

OL: Washington (1)

QB: Legandre (1)

DE: Hill, Boykin, Bogle (3)

ATH: MAR (1)

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?

He's a walk on.

Advertisement
Hey can somebody tell me what TOS is?

Hope this helps.
FF888911-30FF-4B18-982E-25110593E923.jpeg

Advertisement
Man I hope that we’ve changed our recruiting habits from waiting on these kids to end up dissing us costing us a great player.

Give Boykins the spot now.if Bogle decides to come figure out where you find a spot.

I’m tired of losing kids waiting on pipedreams or kids using us to get offers only to have the kids we lose become AA’s or AC players.

Nnoruka told InsideTheU Coral Gables couldn't have gone any better than it did.
"It went great. I had a lot of fun," Nnoruka said. "I really like the city of Miami. whole defensive staff showed me nothing but love. I like them. I like the scheme. Probably my favorite part was breaking down film with Coach Simpson."isn't sure when he'll make a decision, but soon. added florida only other school recruiting him but he isn't sure if he will get up to Gainesville.
"I don't think I'm going to take anymore visits."

Advertisement
The people on this site that call it TOS when are mods don’t care...

Nnoruka told InsideTheU Coral Gables couldn't have gone any better than it did.
"It went great. I had a lot of fun," Nnoruka said. "I really like the city of Miami. whole defensive staff showed me nothing but love. I like them. I like the scheme. Probably my favorite part was breaking down film with Coach Simpson."isn't sure when he'll make a decision, but soon. added florida only other school recruiting him but he isn't sure if he will get up to Gainesville.
"I don't think I'm going to take anymore visits."

Sounds like he comin

Man I hope that we’ve changed our recruiting habits from waiting on these kids to end up dissing us costing us a great player.

Give Boykins the spot now.if Bogle decides to come figure out where you find a spot.

I’m tired of losing kids waiting on pipedreams or kids using us to get offers only to have the kids we lose become AA’s or AC players.
At this point take boykin and hill, let bogle be. Cant leave the party empty handed. Bogle has alot of clown in him, let him sit out a year and then ride the pine at bama.

Advertisement
Back