Any updates about this weekend's visitors???

Boykin told Shodell we're recruiting him as a LB. That falls in the same thinking someone here mentioned with Boykin having a similar build to Mike Jackson.
That's surprising.

His first step with his hand in the ground is elite. He also looks like he has a thick lower half - so I suspect he's going to grow into a DT.

Advertisement
we are pretty much out of it with richards and Legandre seems like a looooong shot. We hopped on that too late. Doesnt seem the staff has interest in Hill. I wouldnt hold my breath on Bogle. Emerson is no guarantee either. Take the commitments and if you oversign, fix it then. Dont wait around.. thats something the previous few staffs have done and gotten burnt time and again. Lesson should be learnt.

I don't believe were out of it with Richards...we'll see what happens but even though Ahhmon career is over I feel his brother could be a factor in him coming to Miami.

we are pretty much out of it with richards and Legandre seems like a looooong shot. We hopped on that too late. Doesnt seem the staff has interest in Hill. I wouldnt hold my breath on Bogle. Emerson is no guarantee either. Take the commitments and if you oversign, fix it then. Dont wait around.. thats something the previous few staffs have done and gotten burnt time and again. Lesson should be learnt.

hill is already in miami

Advertisement
So we got 6 spots left:

DT: UCLA, Hunte (2)
- seems like both are takes

DB: Emerson, anyone else? (1)

OL: Washington (1)

QB: Legandre (1)

DE: Hill, Boykin, Bogle (3)

ATH: MAR (1)

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?

I was under the impression that the JUCO QB was gonna walk on. Is that correct?

Advertisement
If you're using his Instagram as an evidence, it's not him in the video. It's the guy he's tagging.

No chit Sherlock. That doesn’t means he’s not there. He could be the person recording the video. It’s some simple ppl on this **** site

Advertisement
If you're using his Instagram as an evidence, it's not him in the video. It's the guy he's tagging.
Read the tea leaves tho , his page is full of Miami sht, he’s asking for an edit , and he just posted a highlight video titled ‘The Return’ . Best guess says he’ll be announcing for the U

Advertisement
So we got 6 spots left:

DT: UCLA, Hunte (2)
- seems like both are takes

DB: Emerson, anyone else? (1)

OL: Washington (1)

QB: Legandre (1)

DE: Hill, Boykin, Bogle (3)

ATH: MAR (1)

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?

We have as many spots as we want. Kids will transfer or get cut to make room.

I think Manny is pretty savvy to Bogle. We don't know what is really going on there behind the scenes. I am sure he wants to maintain a good relationship with CG for the future. Manny can still recruit around Bogle and I bet he is doing just that. We've said it on this board 100 times - kid will most likely only come to Miami if all his other choices fall through. I trust Manny, Jess Simpson and Baker to bring in the best guys they can. I Bogle ends up being one of them, great. If not, good luck to him wherever he ends up.

We really need to get both of Bogle and Boykin. In 2020, as of now, we would only have Rousseau as DE on the roster (assuming Garvin declares after junior year). We might have Joyner as another option but regardless, the DE numbers are awful for the future and I do not want us to rely on mostly freshmen in 2020. Let's stack up now.

Advertisement
Back