Any updates about this weekend's visitors???

That’s funny because I am a chiro and had TOS lol
1C8F10EA-FE67-436A-B099-99F4362BD99C.jpeg

Advertisement
The Other Site
As long as we are at this, what the **** or who the **** is OP? I thought there was some guy named that forever. Is it original poster or something like that? And no OPP jokes please

As long as we are at this, what the **** or who the **** is OP? I thought there was some guy named that forever. Is it original poster or something like that? And no OPP jokes please
You’re not down with OP?

Unrelated google is a thing. It works. As does the urban dictionary.

Op def

Advertisement
We have as many spots as we want. Kids will transfer or get cut to make room.

No we don’t. People don’t understand the difference between the 85 limit and the amount of scholarships we can give out per year. We are limited to 25 scholarships per cycle. There’s ways around that, like with early enrollees and such, but still you can only give 25 a cycle and we only have 6 left to give.

No we don’t. People don’t understand the difference between the 85 limit and the amount of scholarships we can give out per year. We are limited to 25 scholarships per cycle. There’s ways around that, like with early enrollees and such, but still you can only give 25 a cycle and we only have 6 left to give.

So transfers goes towards your 25 limit? I thought the 25 limit counted new freshmen only. Also the EE will count towards last year.

Advertisement
So transfers goes towards your 25 limit? I thought the 25 limit counted new freshmen only. Also the EE will count towards last year.
Any new counter (new scholarship awarded) goes to the limit, excepting walk ons who earn a spot after 2 years.

Advertisement
So we got 6 spots left:

DT: UCLA, Hunte (2)
- seems like both are takes

DB: Emerson, anyone else? (1)

OL: Washington (1)

QB: Legandre (1)

DE: Hill, Boykin, Bogle (3)

ATH: MAR (1)

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?
If your talking about the juco who was with Enos in arkansas. He is a walk on not on scholarship

Advertisement
It’s simple — give Bogle an ultimatum: either commit or get run over.
I wouldn’t even trust his commitment if he gave one. You gotta treat Baggle like a total wildcard. Don’t believe anything he says and keep recruiting everyone else like Baggle isn’t coming. If he comes it’s found money and you process a roster space eater.

I am sure there are people on here that know better than me but I'm pretty sure you can carry over from the previous year, 23, 2 could carry over? I think you can even steel from future classes. I would be interested to hear someone else chime in.

Advertisement
Back