Any updates about this weekend's visitors???

Advertisement
Not really

Expecting or hoping for commitment from the UCLA DT

The bama DB is on flip watch but I wouldnt hold my breath, and if you ask the board these guys will tell you he doesnt deserve the stars by his name even though he is someone bama wants in their class.

Thats about it on the home front from what I have gathered.

Not really

The bama DB is on flip watch but I wouldnt hold my breath, and if you ask the board these guys will tell you he doesnt deserve the stars by his name even though he is someone bama wants in their class.

Thanks for the info bro

Not really

I think Bama will have some guys flip (whether to us or not is the question) they have more guys committed than slots, I think. And I don't think they'll get all of them to grey-shirt. I think we have a very good shot with Bogle, I'm less confident with that Williams DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Washington. the family likes Butch Barry and nfl experieimpressed by the academic presentation, but it's still unclear at the time if a flip will happen. Miami has a head coach in-home visit to use.
Nnoruka Hurricanes made a major move this weekend. The Nigerian was hosted both by Tito Odenigbo and Evidence Njoku. no one is pushing harder than Jess Simpson, Blake Baker and Jonathan Patke right now.
Williams was viewed as somewhat of a long shot to end up at Miami. That's still probably the case, but multiple people said Sunday that they feel as if the Hurricanes opened his eyes and should be considered a contender moving forward as Mike Rumph did a great job
– There's not much to report on Boykin. He likes the Hurricanes, his spot in the class hinges on Khris Bogle. Per 247

Washington. the family likes Butch Barry and nfl experieimpressed by the academic presentation, but it's still unclear at the time if a flip will happen. Miami has a head coach in-home visit to use.
Nnoruka Hurricanes made a major move this weekend. The Nigerian was hosted both by Tito Odenigbo and Evidence Njoku. no one is pushing harder than Jess Simpson, Blake Baker and Jonathan Patke right now.
Williams was viewed as somewhat of a long shot to end up at Miami. That's still probably the case, but multiple people said Sunday that they feel as if the Hurricanes opened his eyes and should be considered a contender moving forward as Mike Rumph did a great job
– There's not much to report on Boykin. He likes the Hurricanes, his spot in the class hinges on Khris Bogle. Per 247
take boykin and tell milo or tyrec martin to get lost.

Advertisement
UCLA DT is likely

Hard to read with Washington. Camp keeps it quiet

Williams a long shot but Rumph did a good job with the parents

Boykin maybe in holding until Bogle, fcks us, I mean until Bogle picks
Man are we falling for this Bogle trick again. Bro didn’t this dude tell two different staffs he was coming before announcing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back