Any updates about this weekend's visitors???

Advertisement
Washington. the family likes Butch Barry and nfl experieimpressed by the academic presentation, but it's still unclear at the time if a flip will happen. Miami has a head coach in-home visit to use.
Nnoruka Hurricanes made a major move this weekend. The Nigerian was hosted both by Tito Odenigbo and Evidence Njoku. no one is pushing harder than Jess Simpson, Blake Baker and Jonathan Patke right now.
Williams was viewed as somewhat of a long shot to end up at Miami. That's still probably the case, but multiple people said Sunday that they feel as if the Hurricanes opened his eyes and should be considered a contender moving forward as Mike Rumph did a great job
– There's not much to report on Boykin. He likes the Hurricanes, his spot in the class hinges on Khris Bogle. Per 247
I’d take him over bogle & his inability to make a choice.

Advertisement
Boykin told Shodell we're recruiting him as a LB. That falls in the same thinking someone here mentioned with Boykin having a similar build to Mike Jackson.

Advertisement
Washington. the family likes Butch Barry and nfl experieimpressed by the academic presentation, but it's still unclear at the time if a flip will happen. Miami has a head coach in-home visit to use.
Nnoruka Hurricanes made a major move this weekend. The Nigerian was hosted both by Tito Odenigbo and Evidence Njoku. no one is pushing harder than Jess Simpson, Blake Baker and Jonathan Patke right now.
Williams was viewed as somewhat of a long shot to end up at Miami. That's still probably the case, but multiple people said Sunday that they feel as if the Hurricanes opened his eyes and should be considered a contender moving forward as Mike Rumph did a great job
– There's not much to report on Boykin. He likes the Hurricanes, his spot in the class hinges on Khris Bogle. Per 247
I'm not one of those who's acting like I don't want Bogle but if I had a choice to wait or take Boykin now I wouldn't even blink Boykin would be a Cane immediately

Advertisement
this is why i cant stand SFL kids. id love for this staff to tell bogle he doesn't have an offer anymore. he can talk all the **** he wants when hes taking a loan out to pay for bama since they dont think hes good enough for a bag

So we got 6 spots left:

DT: UCLA, Hunte (2)
- seems like both are takes

DB: Emerson, anyone else? (1)

OL: Washington (1)

QB: Legandre (1)

DE: Hill, Boykin, Bogle (3)

ATH: MAR (1)

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?

Advertisement
So we got 6 spots left:

That’s 9 total (and I may have missed some prospects we’re after), so that’s the reason we can’t just offer Boykin and Hill a spot right now because we’re not sure how many of our other targets we’re gonna land.

I’m a little confused as to why the staff took that JUCO QB. Maybe they’re expecting a lot of our QBs to transfer and they just want to ensure depth?

we are pretty much out of it with richards and Legandre seems like a looooong shot. We hopped on that too late. Doesnt seem the staff has interest in Hill. I wouldnt hold my breath on Bogle. Emerson is no guarantee either. Take the commitments and if you oversign, fix it then. Dont wait around.. thats something the previous few staffs have done and gotten burnt time and again. Lesson should be learnt.

So we got 6 spots left:

There are kids on our roster who can move along come summer if need be. Reset the talent base and depth.

we are pretty much out of it with richards and Legandre seems like a looooong shot. We hopped on that too late. Doesnt seem the staff has interest in Hill. I wouldnt hold my breath on Bogle. Emerson is no guarantee either. Take the commitments and if you oversign, fix it then. Dont wait around.. thats something the previous few staffs have done and gotten burnt time and again. Lesson should be learnt.

Problem is we can’t oversign. We can go over the 85 limit, but that’s not the problem here. We can only offer 6 more scholarships.

But you’re right. I’d give Boykin a scholly rn given that many of the other dudes we’re crootin do seem like longshots.

Advertisement
Back