Any current BOT rumblings to share?

Assuming Richt even steps aside in some manner, I ponder what the "search firm" strategy will be. I'm surprised there hasn't been more bashing of those supposedly responsible for getting Richt hired:View attachment 68953
ON an off-topic related note; I am getting **** tired of watching Canes offense lose on Saturday, and seeing the Dolphins try to recreate the debacle n Sunday every week.

No one taking twitter shots at Vilma and Testaverde for their role in this debacle????

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one taking twitter shots on Vilma and Testaverde for their role in this debacle????

They own part of this mess.

Color blind Testy has no BOT juice, but Vilma on the other hand at least has a seat at the table...

Now he'll get to experience running a program is wholly different than playing for a program.

Advertisement
LOL...I remember that. Rumor was he was ready to sign but there was sticking point was about his son's salary or someting like that. All of it was bs.
Good times

What about that other rumor started by one of the "insiders" that Golden was fired after 2014 season?
Major suspense for 72 hours on this site.
That was something to behold.

That is not to be joked about.

Speak in reverence of His Most Holy Coiffed One.

Good God, Jimmy coming out of retirement would be worth the candle just for the Notre Dame game.

Can you imagine how many softies would get washed out of the program after his first spring camp?

Mike Leach or bust! He is dying to be down here and he would kill it down here.

Advertisement
Good God, Jimmy coming out of retirement would be worth the candle just for the Notre Dame game.

Can you imagine how many softies would get washed out of the program after his first spring camp?

JJ would crush and dominate today's CFP competition.

He is the perfect example of a killer instinct Miami sorely needs roaming the sidelines.

The best we can hope for is finishing 5-7. That would kill recruiting, everyone would be ****ed and force Richt into thinking about retirement or force the BOT to think about alternatives.

You are onto something here, but the most important reason for not getting bowl eligible would be that we could hypothetically disband this merry band of chit coaches on offense before the early signing period for recruiting purposes. Changes need to be made and quick in order to gain some recruiting momentum and hopefully pull some remaining targets. Getting bowl practices and a chit bowl would put us at the end of December with the same chit coaches. Kiss any hope of half saving this recruiting class good bye.

Advertisement
Assuming you aren’t joking, they need to say hire an air raid or veer & shoot OC or he’s gonna hire a *******
Nope, not a joke. I've heard a very prominent booster say if Richt doesn't get Yost, he will be looking to pay out Richt's buyout.

Nope, not a joke. I've heard a very prominent booster say if Richt doesn't get Yost, he will be looking to pay out Richt's buyout.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
How do you know he’s “dying” to be down here. Dude looks happy where he is.

Dude said in another thread Leach bought him beers and said "**** yeah" he wanted to coach the U. He's tried to get the job twice. The President tried to get him a job at Miami. He knows the score.

He is right about the President giving a recommendation. Shalala was the President and i believe it was in 09. I believe the poster about having beers with him. Leach lived in keys after he got canned at Texas Tech and still has a place down there. My cousin is a boat captain and has taken him out fishing before. Leach approached A Mirabal last year about the WSU oline job but he turned it down to stick with Mario. Leach wants this job.

Advertisement
Back