Any current BOT rumblings to share?

Advertisement
Someone twice now has started a thread, about "massive change in Nov.". Both times, it has been removed, within just a matter of minutes of being posted. Someone knows something, and if the thread was just a mirage, I doubt it would have been 86'ed, that fast, and twice to boot!

There was also a thread about Perry being kicked off team that got removed fast, means nothing

The last BOT meeting was catered by Taco Bell. Plenty of RUMBLING today.

I was at the BOT suite during game.....heard some rumblings from a BOT member, but it died down after he took a lengthy sht in one of the bathrooms in suite....noteworthy to add that he cleared suite afterwards....too much southern food.

Advertisement
I am sure the ones who care about the football program aren’t thrilled with how the season is going. It will be very unlikely that they will do anything drastic this year. But if we get similar results next year then I’d speculate that a change would be made.

Lol. They're too busy trying to woo Jeff Bezos and help land the second Amazon HQs in Miami.

They had no idea we played a game yesterday.

Advertisement
The best we can hope for is finishing 5-7. That would kill recruiting, everyone would be ****ed and force Richt into thinking about retirement or force the BOT to think about alternatives.

Richt isn't retiring. He doesn't even think it's him. He thinks that its lack of execution. He doesn't even think we need changes. Remember "the plays have worked for 30 years."

Advertisement
If what I’m hearing from whoopingcane is true....WOW!!!

All I can say is some of you will be getting what you always wanted

Screen_Shot_2017-02-22_at_12.29.49_PM.jpg

Advertisement
David Yost was spotted at UM accompanied by a caravan of black SUVs entering the IDP with some prominent BOT members. Jon Ritch was spotted shortly after running around campus in a black jogging suit...

Update: sources confirm he was actually wearing trash bag and heading towards the dumpster.

Advertisement
Back