Any current BOT rumblings to share?

Advertisement
I've heard that they are stressing that Richt hires a OCord.

What idiot on the BOT would come up with that as a solution, 'hey let's let the guy that is running a pre-knute rockne offense pick our next OC??? It is time to end the Mark Richt Experience now while everyone involved still has their dignity, try to work something out with him where he retires, we settle on a parting amount that is slightly less than what he is owed in total and we all move on amicably. If not, then you simply terminate Richt and move on but at least we try to do the right thing here, it just didn't work out, no hard feelings Mark but you simply did not get the job done and do not appear to be the answer for us at this time, simple as can be.

Someone needs to hide some Colombian bambam at Richt's mansion and anonymously call the cops.....then we could terminate his contract and not have to pay anything. With the product he's put on the field, this seems reasonable to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Buoniconti and Vilma are sitting members of the BOT.

Vilma sat on the committee to hire Richt.

This fiasco of a Miami program is starting to reflect poorly on all involved.

PhotoFunia-1541965769.jpg

Advertisement
Rick said he will listen very very closely to what the fans are saying

WillingConsiderateAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

If what I’m hearing from whoopingcane is true....WOW!!!

All I can say is some of you will be getting what you always wanted

Jimmy is going to give up fishing in the Keys to be our coach. He's going to name Butch his recruiting coordinator, Ken Dorsey his offensive coordinator.

Unfortunately, the only way Richt is out is if he decides to step down. No way they fire him this season. Best case scenario is they force him to hire an OC with an innovative offense (aka nothing similar to what he runs).

Advertisement
During the visual hallucination I was having last night seeing Miami score on its opening possession, I then heard the voice of a BOT member channeling his inner Lou Gorman, saying, “The sun will rise, the sun will set, and I’ll have lunch.” Maybe I should lay off the absynth..

Jimmy is going to give up fishing in the Keys to be our coach. He's going to name Butch his recruiting coordinator, Ken Dorsey his offensive coordinator.

That is not to be joked about.

Speak in reverence of His Most Holy Coiffed One.

Advertisement
The thing about this year is there are a lot of quality HC prospects out there and there won’t be many vacancies at big time programs. It would actually be a great year to hire a HC like Babers or Brohm.

Assuming Richt even steps aside in some manner, I ponder what the "search firm" strategy will be. I'm surprised there hasn't been more bashing of those supposedly responsible for getting Richt hired:
Captureaq.PNG

ON an off-topic related note; I am getting **** tired of watching Canes offense lose on Saturday, then seeing the Dolphins offense try to exactly duplicate the debacle on Sunday every week.

Advertisement
Back