Antione Jackson ECU?

I don’t understand that hussey situation sitting out if WB and Ruben Bain don’t have to sit out with Roland smith on staff who was there head coach at central
I believe the difference is WB had signed his letter of intent before Smith was hired whereas JT is on staff already. I may be wrong on how the rule works or the timing of the Smith hire in relation to WB signing.

Advertisement
I believe the difference is WB had signed his letter of intent before Smith was hired whereas JT is on staff already. I may be wrong on how the rule works or the timing of the Smith hire in relation to WB signing.
What about Bain.to me that hussey situation sitting out doesn’t make sense

I don’t get it….
aj.PNG

*the disclaimer here is that I am 100% reading into this for the fun of it

Let him go. Keep positive relations with his high school and keep recruiting the best. Best of luck to him, he’s going to need it.

Advertisement
He had a chance to not sign with Miami. He also could have waited until February to make a decision. He needs to be held to the NLI and he can transfer for free. Dillard holding that against Miami would be ridiculous given the kid is acting like this.
Winning cures all. The only reason Dillard even thinks it can come at Miami with an ultimatum is because we're viewed as a mediocre program. Imagine a program in GA or CA or TX saying that when the home school is rolling....those kids would come anyway because everyone wants to be a part of the winning side.

For the record, if Dillard says we're holding you by the ******* and advising our kids not to come if you don't give him a freebie, I'm saying you do what you have to do and we'll do what we have to do. You let this slide and imo kids/coaches will start doing this mess cycle after cycle

Advertisement
BC he is so young if I was Mario I wouldn’t let him leave I think it’s for the best. He’s still maturing and is flip flopping and needs to force him to grow up. Am I wrong?

I'd make him use his transfer. Releasing him from NLI should require extenuating circumstances (death in family and staying close to home for example).

He can make whatever decision he wants but within protocol. If we let him out of this where does it stop with future kids?

Plus, let's be real, he'll forget about this chick in two months after starting college. If that's really his sole reason for wanting out he's probably going to regret it.

And if it has anything to do with tampering **** yeah use your transfer kid. You better be right this time...

Let him go. Keep positive relations with his high school and keep recruiting the best. Best of luck to him, he’s going to need it.
Let him go by entering the portal

I don’t think half the porsters here understand the time and resources that go into recruiting at all. It’s not just a nil check

Advertisement
He had a chance to not sign with Miami. He also could have waited until February to make a decision. He needs to be held to the NLI and he can transfer for free. Dillard holding that against Miami would be ridiculous given the kid is acting like this.
Dillard ain’t img I don’t care what these inflated ego s Florida coaches think sorry @Coach Macho

Get st Thomas back in the fold. Divert resources. Just like investing you don’t keep tossing money n time on a stock giving less dividends

Advertisement
Bain had a relative on staff, so I think that was the work around or why he was able to sign with Miami even though his High School coach was hired by Mario.

With St. Thomas I think Miami tried to get a waiver but couldn't get it with Hussey after Taylor was hired.

As far as Antoine, after Deion slimeness with Cormani, I would not release Antoine from his NIL to any in state school OR Colorado.

Bain had a relative on staff, so I think that was the work around or why he was able to sign with Miami even though his High School coach was hired by Mario.

With St. Thomas I think Miami tried to get a waiver but couldn't get it with Hussey after Taylor was hired.

As far as Antoine, after Deion slimeness with Cormani, I would not release Antoine from his NIL to any in state school OR Colorado.
**** I would throw jsu on there just to 🖕at that Sandy mother ****** Deion

Let him go by entering the portal

I don’t think half the porsters here understand the time and resources that go into recruiting at all. It’s not just a nil check

If the kid doesn't want to be here and won't contribute for at least two years, why keep him here? The time spent into recruiting the kid is nothing compared to the year and money and resources wasted on him until he transfers out. Cut him lose NOW. In this day and age why take on this headache? Why deal with it? We do him a solid, we keep good relations with Dillard and we have space for a CB that wants to be here. To quote Bonnie Raitt " Cause I can't make you love me...."

Advertisement
Back