Antione Jackson ECU?

If the kid doesn't want to be here and won't contribute for at least two years, why keep him here? The time spent into recruiting the kid is nothing compared to the year and money and resources wasted on him until he transfers out. Cut him lose NOW. In this day and age why take on this headache? Why deal with it? We do him a solid, we keep good relations with Dillard and we have space for a CB that wants to be here. To quote Bonnie Raitt " Cause I can't make you love me...."
It’s principal.

It’s a message that Miami doesn’t cave to anyone. You do this and everyone that gets a good nil deal from x school in February or March is leaving

He can transfer and not sit out a year so idk why any cane fan thinks we owe him a release

Advertisement
I'd make him use his transfer. Releasing him from NLI should require extenuating circumstances (death in family and staying close to home for example).

He can make whatever decision he wants but within protocol. If we let him out of this where does it stop with future kids?

Plus, let's be real, he'll forget about this chick in two months after starting college. If that's really his sole reason for wanting out he's probably going to regret it.

And if it has anything to do with tampering **** yeah use your transfer kid. You better be right this time...
I agree somebody has to teach him some life lessons. This one being the first don’t go chasing females at 16-17 for life decisions if that is truly what is happening here

I really don't understand this argument, nobody is trying to keep him here or suggesting that we force him to stay against his will. There are transfer rules in place that allow for a kid to leave in this exact circumstance. Its exactly why they were adopted. Use your free transfer, go to where you want and we wish you well. Sucks that it didn't work out, we wasted time, resources and a scholarship that could have been given to someone else. The kid has to use his transfer waiver and the hassle of starting over but he does get to end up wherever he wants.

People nowadays are so entitled. They expect to be able to make bad choices and not be held accountable or pay any consequences. Always the victim

It’s principal.

It’s a message that Miami doesn’t cave to anyone. You do this and everyone that gets a good nil deal from x school in February or March is leaving

He can transfer and not sit out a year so idk why any cane fan thinks we owe him a release
Great points. Live look at @LatinCane reading your responses.
8DA3B92A-E613-4353-9A48-2C6AD7475E7D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who they played?
Cause that matters
UTSA. Frank Harris is a pretty good QB.

ECU loves him. Solid contributor so far. Played in I think 5 of the 7 games. He’s got a ton of potential. I think he’s the youngest player in the country. He needs to go somewhere that can help him realize that potential. If he would’ve stayed in his class, he’d be a guy everyone was after.

IIRC he had a pick6 earlier this year.

ECU is downright awful though, opposite trajectory I thought Mike Houston would have them on at this point.

Advertisement
Not hating on the kid but didn’t seem to be doing much, sat a couple games, but he had a pick 6 in this game I think

That said we could have probably used him given the odd situation we have at CB
Oh no… we would’ve found d some obscure reason for him to not get burn. We’ve had some weird things going on regarding CB play and rotation. Can’t put my finger on it but it just doesn’t seem right.

Oh no… we would’ve found d some obscure reason for him to not get burn. We’ve had some weird things going on regarding CB play and rotation. Can’t put my finger on it but it just doesn’t seem right.
Yeah not sure either. Though we’ve seen some guys get on the field and not play well. I do trust Guidry to make the moves

But I agree

Advertisement
Yeah not sure either. Though we’ve seen some guys get on the field and not play well. I do trust Guidry to make the moves

But I agree
I trust him too but if the game plan is to be locked in with Porter, Couch and Davis vs FSU WRs the night won’t end the way we would like. While all three are great in certain aspects they expose our weaknesses in other ways.

I trust him too but if the game plan is to be locked in with Porter, Couch and Davis vs FSU WRs the night won’t end the way we would like. While all three are great in certain aspects they expose our weaknesses in other ways.
It’s a rough group especially since we don’t have anyone that can really move around so the offense can adjust the way UNC did

We will need a **** of an effort for sure

Advertisement
Back