Antione Jackson ECU?

Advertisement
An who doesn't chocolate?
659723791a469b5bc61c830dbc637c22.jpg

#ThickerThanASnicker

Go Canes
Is that Cherokee? 😂

Advertisement
He wasn’t coming after he found out he’d have to sit out a year.
Forgot about that. Strange that was so crucial in his decision since I assume he would have been allowed to RS the year he was sitting out and wouldn't get any real playing time as a FR anyway

Advertisement
BC he is so young if I was Mario I wouldn’t let him leave I think it’s for the best. He’s still maturing and is flip flopping and needs to force him to grow up. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
For his own sake, I hope this doesn't happen, but how will people excuse his decisionmaking if they find out he has a kid later this year?

Advertisement
I think this applies to Edwin Joseph not Hussey but still this kid hurt us from a roster composition stand point. Also @JeddTheFisch if he is having a kid he can communicate to the staff that which does in fact change everything.

16 year olds having kids, smh. Hope that's not the reason, and it's just immaturity. Either way, kid is too f-ing young to be making such decisions. even 18/19 year olds are clueless. This boy is only a couple years away from having his voice crack and his first pube. Needs adults to help guide him.

Advertisement
Back