Antione Jackson ECU?

54EBD2E0-1EB8-45CF-838B-889B21C1A052.jpeg

Advertisement
In situations that we are ultimately the one in the wrong I think letting them out of their NLI is absolutely the correct path…this isn’t that situation. He’s only 16. Let him know his actions have consequences. If he wants to leave he can use his transfer.

But hopefully new DC and him can just calm it down and he can stay cause he’s talented

If he gets released and goes to Colorado we will have gotten bodied.

If you don't release him does he have to be allowed to practice with the team? I'm worried if Deion got to him he'll be a huge cancer in the locker room and undermine the coaching staff

If he goes to Colorado I hope Deion gets busted for breaking every rule in the book though

Advertisement
If he feels there is a better fit out there and wants to leave he has every right to but there is absolutely no reason we should release him from his NLI. If thats the case, why even have people sign them in the first place.

There are relaxed transfer rules in place for just this reason, if he wants to leave there is a standard process available so that he can do that.

Advertisement
The kid should’ve never reclassified if he’s as immature as he’s coming across. Needed more time to grow up. Nevertheless, good luck and Godspeed.

**** this kid. He took a scholarship away from someone else.
there is my problem. Make him use his transfer. There were AMPLE other players we could have taken especially considering he reclassified to do this.....AND..didnt have to sign on esd if he wasnt sure.

these kids just think its high school an they can move aout as they please...use your 1 time transfer then an be done with it

Advertisement
If he gets released and goes to Colorado we will have gotten bodied.

If you don't release him does he have to be allowed to practice with the team? I'm worried if Deion got to him he'll be a huge cancer in the locker room and undermine the coaching staff

If he goes to Colorado I hope Deion gets busted for breaking every rule in the book though
Deon has the right to recruit any unsigned player. That’s fine. Recruiting signed recruits? That’s tampering. I know it’s a Woke time but you’d hope that wouldn’t be allowed. But who knows. Good luck kid. He’s young. Def allow him to transfer and get a counter ?

I picked u guys to blow my team out but I rooted for my guys. I was trying to tell Giants fans don't get your hopes up this ain't 2008 where we could beat the cowboys. We did not have the personel at all to compete. I don't care if our coaches are smart we were outgunned. U guys got this y'all may blow KC out for sure like 38-23
Suspicious GIF

Las Vegas Blessing GIF by Spiegelworld

Advertisement
Who's got pictures of the ECU girl he chasing?

Need to make a determination if buddy is making a sound decision, for science's sake :2h3mpi1:
Actually you need a picture of her mother so you know what she’s going to look like after the freshman 15

We have to release him from his NLI so he will have his free transfer available to come back home to us in two years.

LOL. Just Joking.

But it actually wouldn’t be the worst thing since the kid is several years away from helping us anyway. Let someone else burn their scholarship to just get him to adulthood.

A lot of people here seem to think holding his NLI is the harshest way to treat him. I actually think the opposite. When someone wants out of a relationship, trying to hurt them just shows you care. It is far more cold blooded to just say “fine…get the **** out”

Advertisement
Back