Antione Jackson ECU?

Really strange that a kid like this is bright enough to graduate a year and half early yet act the way he has at the end of his recruitment. Tells me public school is too **** easy lol.
Not really strange at all. No amount of education will prep a kid on his first experience with the undefeated champ of the world.

Advertisement
Hope Mario doesn't release him from the NLI

**** that trend. You signed the NLI. You want to transfer? Blow your one time transfer exception.

Why the **** should schools give all these guys an NLI release shortly after they sign.
Unfortunately that doesn't help with recruiting. You would have half of Fort Lauderdale calling Mario a "crab".

Advertisement
Unfortunately that doesn't help with recruiting. You would have half of Fort Lauderdale calling Mario a "crab".
Idk what a crab means, but I disagree that this action would hurt recruiting.

Kids just changing their mind after they sign hurts the school. We signed a certain number of DBs and accounted for him in the future. That spot could've gone to another HS DB that we would depend on in 2 years.

Plus, he can still transfer. Use your one time transfer. I'm not in the business of helping someone **** me over.

Advertisement
Hope Mario doesn't release him from the NLI

**** that trend. You signed the NLI. You want to transfer? Blow your one time transfer exception.

Why the **** should schools give all these guys an NLI release shortly after they sign.
Bad look imo to block players from leaving when they want to. Could work but could also be a huge toxic presence in the locker room if the kid doesn’t decide to give it a real chance

Idk what a crab means, but I disagree that this action would hurt recruiting.

Kids just changing their mind after they sign hurts the school. We signed a certain number of DBs and accounted for him in the future. That spot could've gone to another HS DB that we would depend on in 2 years.

Plus, he can still transfer. Use your one time transfer. I'm not in the business of helping someone **** me over.
Yeah, having this kid reclassify very well could have been the reason we slow played Edwin Joseph. Him pulling this hurts us badly. That means we lost 2 DBs that were committed to us. In the end I trust Mario to do what is best but kids/people need to learn responsibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What kind of reverse jinx fan witchcraft are you trying to pull with this post ?
The Color Purple GIF

Advertisement
Back