Anthony Solomon Commits!

Advertisement
I honestly would not care if Pierre left, but if he does then we better get Eaford because we have to sign a MIKE. I would love to finish the LB crew with Huff and the kid from GA ..

Michigan board is also saying they stopped recruiting Solomon a while ago, others are higher on their board etc. I mean, I really don't care as we would have gotten him regardless but that is what their mod reported.
Michigan is butt hurt 😭 I don’t believe they stopped recruiting him a while back because according to Mrs. Kaleith Solomon( his Momma )he was getting hard pressed by The Wolverines

Not fast in a straight line. Ran a 4.8 last month. Had a real impressive shuttle run...means he is quick. Very instinctive. See him beinga guy that wont tip pass 220. But will be nice as a will backer. Has some Sean Spence to his game but not the same pop. He fits in with the LB group were recruiting.
I just Think he tested a bad 40 that day because his closing speed is elite in his film and he can cover very well for a linebacker.

Great edition for Miami who will help right away in defending the passing game which imo we need more help at that spot

Well Id love to have 5 if we are talking about Huff, Davis and either Brown or Eaford (Eaford prob more..havent seen tape on those 2 but from what Ive read, Eaford may be different skillset that will make this group more well rounded). But for $hits and giggles, where is the room? I feel like these numbers are close to accurate of how it will go down..and thats a big class at 28 which is getting dicey. So unless we are planning on signing more than 28, not sure where we can subtract to make room for a 5th LB(unless you consider one of them a hybrid than can rush the edge and count him towards the 7 DL).

QB = 1
RB = 2
TE = 2
OL = 4
WR = 2
DT/DE = lets say 7 between the 2 positions
LB = 4
CB = 3
SF = 2
Athlete...aka Richards = 1
Any chance Sam Brooks becomes a rush Defensive End? Currently listed at 6'2 191. What's his frame like? From what I remember he is a skilled pass rusher

Advertisement
I'd be pretty upset if we lost Pierre. His physical talent paired with his natural instincts at the LB play is a pretty special combo. I don't care that he's listed as a 3 star -- he looks like a big time player to me.
Yes the guy is a monster and moves well

I just Think he tested a bad 40 that day because his closing speed is elite in his film and he can cover very well for a linebacker.

I like the kid, glad he's on board...But in all fairness at 190 soaking wet he better cover well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great pickup for the U!!! Not buying that Michigan stopped recruiting him bs! According to diehards he’s still taking an official to them on 4/13 (he’s solid to the U so likely to get some strange). If they stopped recruiting him, why bother bringing him? They just butt hurt!

Welcome to The U

fd955-jogo-colorido.gif

f**k all this weight talk man. He's 190 now, give him a another year of training at an ELITE high school football program and then a summer in Miami's weight program and he'll be a 210 pound LB that flys around the football field and makes plays. Give me LB like this all **** day.

Advertisement
This is a Diaz recruit. Forget about Bama and Georgia, Diaz recruits players who fit his scheme and this kid has a "Miami LB" on the back of his jersey.

Any chance Sam Brooks becomes a rush Defensive End? Currently listed at 6'2 191. What's his frame like? From what I remember he is a skilled pass rusher
This kid is super smooth. Probably best suited to drop back in coverage and shut down a TE on passing downs. As others have said, he has good instincts and seems like he can disect a play quickly. Looks like a more polished version of Grace at this point? Maybe Gogeta/others have a better comparison?

This kid is super smooth. Probably best suited to drop back in coverage and shut down a TE on passing downs. As others have said, he has good instincts and seems like he can disect a play quickly. Looks like a more polished version of Grace at this point? Maybe Gogeta/others have a better comparison?

which kid are we comparing to Grace??

Advertisement
Back