Anthony Solomon Commits!

Advertisement
I'd be pretty upset if we lost Pierre. His physical talent paired with his natural instincts at the LB play is a pretty special combo. I don't care that he's listed as a 3 star -- he looks like a big time player to me.

Pierre looks like a special MLB on tape, we need to recruit him harder if he is looking.

I honestly would not care if Pierre left, but if he does then we better get Eaford because we have to sign a MIKE. I would love to finish the LB crew with Huff and the kid from GA ..

Michigan board is also saying they stopped recruiting Solomon a while ago, others are higher on their board etc. I mean, I really don't care as we would have gotten him regardless but that is what their mod reported.

Ask their mod if Harbaugh slept over or ****ed a tree. Solomon prolly ain't into that **** **** and declined.

Advertisement
I honestly would not care if Pierre left, but if he does then we better get Eaford because we have to sign a MIKE. I would love to finish the LB crew with Huff and the kid from GA ..

Michigan board is also saying they stopped recruiting Solomon a while ago, others are higher on their board etc. I mean, I really don't care as we would have gotten him regardless but that is what their mod reported.
I wonder if he was reporting that before he committed to us

I think Rian Davis is totally enamoured with Saban. Going to Alabaga for there spring game and visiting OSU this weekend i think

Solid pickup for the '19 class and another STA guy.

We still seem to be recruiting a lot of LBs - we could end up with 5.

Would be a good year to take an extra one if that's the plan.

Advertisement
Props to Diaz, the man is proving he can recruit. Expectations were high at Linebacker this cycle and he is clearly in control. Pops must have taught him a few tricks.

8C86BA4B-BC55-4CFE-B5F2-8BD9CE162EC4.gif

Advertisement
I'd be pretty upset if we lost Pierre. His physical talent paired with his natural instincts at the LB play is a pretty special combo. I don't care that he's listed as a 3 star -- he looks like a big time player to me.
Agreed. Dont want to lose him. I think he gets lost in the convo because he committed so early, but dude is talented and deserves a spot.

There is room.
Well Id love to have 5 if we are talking about Huff, Davis and either Brown or Eaford (Eaford prob more..havent seen tape on those 2 but from what Ive read, Eaford may be different skillset that will make this group more well rounded). But for $hits and giggles, where is the room? I feel like these numbers are close to accurate of how it will go down..and thats a big class at 28 which is getting dicey. So unless we are planning on signing more than 28, not sure where we can subtract to make room for a 5th LB(unless you consider one of them a hybrid than can rush the edge and count him towards the 7 DL).

QB = 1
RB = 2
TE = 2
OL = 4
WR = 2
DT/DE = lets say 7 between the 2 positions
LB = 4
CB = 3
SF = 2
Athlete...aka Richards = 1

Advertisement
Well Id love to have 5 if we are talking about Huff, Davis and either Brown or Eaford (Eaford prob more..havent seen tape on those 2 but from what Ive read, Eaford may be different skillset that will make this group more well rounded). But for $hits and giggles, where is the room? I feel like these numbers are close to accurate of how it will go down..and thats a big class at 28 which is getting dicey. So unless we are planning on signing more than 28, not sure where we can subtract to make room for a 5th LB(unless you consider one of them a hybrid than can rush the edge and count him towards the 7 DL).

QB = 1
RB = 2
TE = 2
OL = 4
WR = 2
LB = 4
CB = 3
SF = 2
28 sounds about right.

QB = 1
RB = 2
TE = 2
OL = 4
WR = 2
LB = 4
CB = 3
SF = 2

I agree with most your numbers...But I think there is a chance that the 2nd TE, 5th DB, or even the 7th DL (I would def want 7) are not set in stone. By the same token, I wouldn't rule out a 5th OL, and I think it is maybe even more likely than a 5th LB, although I would say both are an underdog to happen.

Is he cancelling his official visit to Michigan next week? I cant seem to find any information about it.

Advertisement
Back