Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, I never said he was slow, nor unathletic. Crazy how some off yall act like there is no in between.

Were there safeties bigger than him? Yes
Faster? Yes
Stronger? Yes
Jump higher? Yes
Again, I never said he was slow, nor unathletic. Crazy how some off yall act like there is no in between.

Were there safeties bigger than him? Yes
Faster? Yes
Stronger? Yes
Jump higher? Yes
I was pointing out that your position of Reed not being supremely athletic but still performing was not a good one.

However since that’s the only thing you commented on I can assume we agree on the rest.

Advertisement
It's called deductive reasoning....I factor in how his former OC now HC at OSU rushed him away so fast and didn't even want him to compete with Fields bc he had seen enough of him to know better. Then I factor in how he looked pretty average the entire spring and only had success in the final spring game in which most of the starters on defense were out.

See..you want to suck Tate's dyck so you question anyone questioning the "best QB on the team" mantra...... and the fact that you want to be his personal fluffer is the only reason why you think it's clear he's the better QB bc he has not shown anything tangible for anyone to believe so.
He had the best drive any of the qbs did in all 3 of the scrimmages vs the first team defense that day actually. But it was just one drive

And for the record Perry didn’t do anything in any of the scrimmages vs the first team defense and looked pretty terrible every drive vs them outside of opening the second scrimmage up on that first drive.

ALL the qbs need to improve their play vs the first team defense

I agree he was a good college QB but I was referring to the NFL because the post was referring to his high draft potential.
Tate has shown plenty of arm in high school (throws are throws) and also threw a pretty long ball in the taint film. I'm not sure his arm is as strong as Kaaya but he more than makes up for that with all his other skills

Kaaya didn’t have a canon for an arm, he just had great throwing mechanics and was very accurate, but he wasn’t one of those guys that would sit there and flat-footed heave it 60 yards in the air.

I actually think Tate might actually have a stronger arm, but needs to develop his throwing/quarterbacking skills. But I don’t agree that “throws are throws”.

Lots of guys can sling the ball. But you have to have finesse and throw accurately and with pace and feel, to be an accomplished quarterback. You have to be able to place the ball. I don’t know if Tate can or can’t do that. Because I haven’t seen Tate throw enough.

All three quarterback candidates are suspect in one area or another. They each have different areas of weaknesses.

Last edited:
LOL it seems you don't know what elite is. The only players I've seen in a long time that can be running, plant one foot and immediately stay at full speed in the opposite direction is Duke and JT4
Lamar jackson , there’s plenty that can do this

5* #2 QB in the country but can't throw 😂
What does high school ranking mean? Kyle wright was a 5 star qb. And martell was a 4 star and jarren williams was ranked just as high as he was.

Advertisement
He had the best drive any of the qbs did in all 3 of the scrimmages vs the first team defense that day actually. But it was just one drive

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at best drive! Based on what exactly besides your mouth? It wasn't the 1st team defense man. We rested those guys...understand how Spring football truly works. Guy was below average all spring and you want to hype of one drive. LOLOLOLOLOL

And for the record Perry didn’t do anything in any of the scrimmages vs the first team defense and looked pretty terrible every drive vs them outside of opening the second scrimmage up on that first drive.

Who said anything about Perry? I sure didn't...you have a favorite and just exposed yourself....and what you wrote is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He left spring as being the 1st team QB. Enos don't agree with you...it doesn't matter to me either way. The point is Tate is not clearly the best QB on the team...he has done absolutely nothing to prove so.

ALL the qbs need to improve their play vs the first team defense

LMFAO!

What does high school ranking mean? Kyle wright was a 5 star qb. And martell was a 4 star and jarren williams was ranked just as high as he was.

He was a 5* by at least one service and #2 only behind Tua. Jarren was neither and was also like .500 on his team. Tate was 43-0 and a national champion, playing a top 10 national schedule

Advertisement
b
Kaaya didn’t have a canon for an arm, he just had great throwing mechanics and was very accurate, but he wasn’t one of those guys that would sit there and flat-footed heave it 60 yards in the air.

I actually think Tate might actually have a stronger arm, but needs to develop his throwing/quarterbacking skills.

All three quarterback candidates are suspect in one area or another. They each have different areas of weaknesses.
This, completely agree which is why I dont Get why people keep parading around Martel struggling early on as if he can’t improve or didn’t improve late in the spring. I’m excited to see how this unfolds and as you said each of these qbs have their strengths and weaknesses.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at best drive! Based on what exactly besides your mouth? It wasn't the 1st team defense man. We rested those guys...understand how Spring football truly works. Guy was below average all spring and you want to hype of one drive. LOLOLOLOLOL

Who said anything about Perry? I sure didn't...you have a favorite and just exposed yourself....and what you wrote is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He left spring as being the 1st team QB. Enos don't agree with you...it doesn't matter to me either way. The point is Tate is not clearly the best QB on the team...he has done absolutely nothing to prove so.

LMFAO!
Actually it was the 1st team D

LMFAO!
Yeah it was, there was like 9 out of like 11 players who are deemed as starters this spring in martell’s first drive of the 3rd scrimmage.

I actually think Tate might actually have a stronger arm, but needs to develop his throwing/quarterbacking skills.

Tate's arm is nowhere near strong or as strong as Kaaya. He's a playmaker...that's what makes him special.

Advertisement
Back